My P3K was threatened by a very large woman with a shotgun!

Reaction score
I wish I'd got her on video with that gun. She thought I was videoing her so she comes to my property line with a shotgun and says she called the cops and they told her that if she was naked that she could shoot my drone down. So as she is yelling this to me she takes her shirt off in front of me. YIKES!!! Really? My drone couldn't go high enough to get her fat *** in the shot. I told her that She would be the last person on this Earth that I would be videoing and that she doesn't own the air space above her house. It wasn't like I was hovering over her house, I flew over it a couple times not even knowing she was on her deck. Wow! She really thought she was all that! I think she'd broke my camera if I had tried to shoot her. All people need to know the laws about drones! Not just us pilots!

If I had gotten her on video doing what she did, I could've called the cops on her and she'd have gone to jail for trying to set me up! Luckily, she had a bathing suit you on when she took her shirt off in front of me. Just be careful of where you fly peeps.

I don't understand why some people think neighbours should be happy with your UAV flying over their houses. I must be missing something.

I don't understand why some people think neighbours should be happy with your UAV flying over their houses. I must be missing something.
I was 200 feet above her house flying over it. So what your saying is a helicopter or airplane shouldn't fly over anyone's house? Really? May as well be the same thing.

I was 200 feet above her house flying over it. So what your saying is a helicopter or airplane shouldn't fly over anyone's house? Really? May as well be the same thing.
It's not the same thing and I suspect you might realise that. A fixed wing won't be below 500ft unless you are very close to an airport and a rotary AC won't be either unless they have to be.

It's not the same thing and I suspect you might realise that. A fixed wing won't be below 500ft unless you are very close to an airport and a rotary AC won't be either unless they have to be.
I do realize this... I have my privot u pilots licence and have been flying for hire some time now and also fly RC craft for years now. The rules have only changed alittle when it comes to RC craft except for commercial flight but, now that drones are into play those that don't know anything about flight are taking their anger out on drones. I don't get this when people like me have been flying RC craft for years and never had any issues with it untill now. My RC planes and helis have cameras as well...

I would try to flight far away from your neighbors, possible in the forest or public park. That's what I always try to do. I really hate to flight over people's property.

This isn't about how savvy you might be with the rules or how many RC aircraft you own or whether you might be a top gun pilot- let's assume you are legally entitled to fly over her house. Now, and this is the difficult part for you perhaps, imagine for a moment that your neighbour might also have a reasonable right to privacy in her own back yard. It's never a fantastic idea to cause unnecessary annoyance to your neighbours just because you think you might be entitled to do something doesn't mean they will like it.

By the way- making fun of fat people isn't cool.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31