My P3 SE telemetry signal is off and on...the drone still flys ok !

Reaction score
My drone when its only a few feet away here in my shop or out at the park where i flew just yesterday..the tablets screen shows the telemetry battery and what mode im flying with the GPS and cameras settings and the cameras picture then i get No telemetry and right upper and left upper of the tablets screen two N/As..the tablets screen then shows a black and white image that dont move
Like the transmitter/ gimbal has no power......the drone still controls ok....with it not running the props here in the shop..the telemetry is off and on

Could this be so simple as un plugging the gray ribbon out of the top of the gimbal and plugging it back in as in a loose connection their.
Any helpful ideas are very appreciated Thank you.

Last edited:
No telemetry and right upper and left upper of the tablets screen two N/As..the tablets screen then shows a black and white image that dont move
Video and Telemetry are transmitted together. No Video/No Telemetry. This applies over all platforms as far as I know. Control signals are different.

Thanks Fly Dawg....i pretty much figured that out as i flew it thru 4 batterys and No loss of flight controls....just video and tele..So any ideas to what it possibly could be and what to look at and check out.

I don't have a P3SE so I'm guessing at best.

Is your tablet connected to the Transmitter via a cable or does this unit connect to the bird via WiFi?

It sounds like a cable/connector issue we see often with P3's and P4's and usually swapping out to another cable works (not always).

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I don't have a P3SE so I'm guessing at best.

Is your tablet connected to the Transmitter via a cable or does this unit connect to the bird via WiFi?

It sounds like a cable/connector issue we see often with P3's and P4's and usually swapping out to another cable works (not always).
I found the problem and its fixed took 15 minutes to accomplish ...telemetry - videos are now 100% rock solid and i flew all four batterys and Not a single issue.

Reactions: RodPad and BigAl07
I found the problem and its fixed took 15 minutes to accomplish ...telemetry - videos are now 100% rock solid and i flew all four batterys and Not a single issue.

What was the problem and what was the fix?

Glad you got it sorted out :)

Great news! Good job!

Please tell us what you did to resolve the problem. That’s the kind of information that makes this forum so useful to pilots.

Thanks, man!

What was the Fix?

Rod

Before i tell the very simple thing I did...I want to fly a few more times..as I want to be very sure my intermittent issue is 100% fixed

Reactions: RodPad
OK........?

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31