My new sig/logo from Fiverr

Reaction score
I had a signature/logo designed by Oranjegirl at Fiverr and I was impressed. Oranjegirl worked with me all the way through to completion and my wife and I were quite satisfied with the end result. So I wanted to give a shout out for Oranjegirl's service.
Here is a snapshot of the end result...
Screenshot_20191105-210228~2.png

Thanks! I really spent some time going over this with Oranjegirl and I didn't want to ask for too much considering the price point. I would have liked to made the semi-circle look more like the out line of a spinning prop/halo by changing the tilt of the plane of the text and figure out how to make the loop in the letter L look more like a prop blade, so a connection was made with the loop in the letter G to make a complete prop. But I felt like I would be taking advantage of the service if I ask for too many revisions.
Overall, I was looking for simple, smooth, not too curvy, not too elegant, not too flashy, not too plain, yet sophisticated and stylish, but not too bold/heavy or too thin/wispy.
I'd say Oranjegirl did a great job.

Reactions: BigAl07
It looks very nice.

But . . . by your last post it appears you're not 100% happy with the final product. This is the foundation of a business/adventure and if you're not completely happy with it now then you're most likely always going to say, "I Should have . . ."

Take the time (and $$ if needed) to get it PERFECT up front. Don't be afraid to go back to the person and offer to pay them to take it to the next level for you. This is going to be your BRAND going forward and if it's not perfect you'll always look at it and say/think "We almost got it right".

Get it right before you invest time and resources sharing it and getting it "out there".
Allen

It looks very nice.

But . . . by your last post it appears you're not 100% happy with the final product. This is the foundation of a business/adventure and if you're not completely happy with it now then you're most likely always going to say, "I Should have . . ."

Take the time (and $$ if needed) to get it PERFECT up front. Don't be afraid to go back to the person and offer to pay them to take it to the next level for you. This is going to be your BRAND going forward and if it's not perfect you'll always look at it and say/think "We almost got it right".

Get it right before you invest time and resources sharing it and getting it "out there".
Allen
Thanks Allen. I have been mulling it over and I think that is a good way to go. True, I'll always think it could've been this or that. So I'll see if Oranjegirl would be interested in doing the revisions and go from there. At the time, I felt like I was asking too much and didn't want to take advantage of the service. Maybe at some point they ask for more $$, but being new to this kind of thing, I wasn't sure.
I'll let y'all know what happens.

Thanks Allen. I have been mulling it over and I think that is a good way to go. True, I'll always think it could've been this or that. So I'll see if Oranjegirl would be interested in doing the revisions and go from there. At the time, I felt like I was asking too much and didn't want to take advantage of the service. Maybe at some point they ask for more $$, but being new to this kind of thing, I wasn't sure.
I'll let y'all know what happens.

I've used Fiverr as well and know their fees are super low but this is an investment for your future business so make sure you're totally happy even if you have to pay more or take it somewhere else. I'm speaking from experience on this one LOL.

Reactions: sturgissteele
I fired off a letter to Oranjegirl asking for another revision. I suspect she would be willing. According to her local time, she is halfway around the world from me, lol.

Reactions: BigAl07
Did she show you one with the Aerial say starting above and to the left of the Angels and arching above and ending around the W. Just wondering . That way LLC would be upright but still be curved .

Reactions: dronesky
Well, I gave it some more thought and came up with a redesign that I actually put together then was able to show snapshots of it to her for revision. After a few more tweeks, we got it finished. Turned out great! Attached is the sample file she sent back for confirmation.
Thanks Al, for your suggestions.
FO710CDE93E43_Rev%202.jpeg

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31