My local hobby shop that I go to got 20 P3P's in today no Advanced though.

Reaction score
Located in Southern California. Just thought id let everybody know. Other US dealers should get them any day now.

Im in Socal.. And as much as I want to impulse buy a P3P, I think I'll wait till the bugs get ironed out and user feedback is taken into consideration by DJI.. Plus I gotta P2 with GP that I'm still futzing with.

How bout putting the name of the store here. Maybe a link to their site too.
Thanks

Reactions: mmee1992
How bout putting the name of the store here. Maybe a link to their site too.
Thanks
RC Depot Hobbies. Just save one for me. Lol. They just posted a picture on their Facebook.

RC Depot Hobbies. Just save one for me. Lol. They just posted a picture on their Facebook.

I've only heard a few things about that store but very mixed opinions. I've got a pre-order in with Advexure in LA and I've bought a couple of other units from them in the past and they've always been great. If the shop you mentioned truly does have units it would be nice to get mine sooner but don't want to risk buying from a hobby shop, would rather stick with somewhere I have dealt with and that specializes in drones.

I've only heard a few things about that store but very mixed opinions. I've got a pre-order in with Advexure in LA and I've bought a couple of other units from them in the past and they've always been great. If the shop you mentioned truly does have units it would be nice to get mine sooner but don't want to risk buying from a hobby shop, would rather stick with somewhere I have dealt with and that specializes in drones.
I just want to mention that I have nothing to do with that shop but they're reputable. They are right around the corner from my house and they specialize in DJI products from what it seems. Most all of their products are DJI. I have spent way to much money there haha.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic