My flight list says No GPS

Took me a while to understand what you were referring to: you're talking about the list of Flight Records in DJI GO, where sometimes instead of the flight location it says "No GPS".
It happens to me as well, it seems to be random, sometimes closing/reopening GO fixes things, other times you just need to open that flight record for the location to be picked up. I also get strange AC names at times, so it looks like I have multiple ones... "P3S", "DJI P3S", "S"... and I only changed it to "P3S" at the very beginning, so it's not something I have done.
I fly with an Android tablet but sync my flight records also on a couple iOS devices, so maybe that's the reason... can't say.
I'm not being very useful here, the only point is: you're not alone.

Took me a while to understand what you were referring to: you're talking about the list of Flight Records in DJI GO, where sometimes instead of the flight location it says "No GPS".
It happens to me as well, it seems to be random, sometimes closing/reopening GO fixes things, other times you just need to open that flight record for the location to be picked up. I also get strange AC names at times, so it looks like I have multiple ones... "P3S", "DJI P3S", "S"... and I only changed it to "P3S" at the very beginning, so it's not something I have done.
I fly with an Android tablet but sync my flight records also on a couple iOS devices, so maybe that's the reason... can't say.
I'm not being very useful here, the only point is: you're not alone.
Thanks. It actually showed right after I reopened the app

Mine all say no GPS. But when you watch the replay its clearly there. I just ignore it as long as GPS is there when I'm flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl