My first two flights ever, over Norwegian ocean

Reaction score
I've just received my Phantom 3 Professional, and have been in the air two times. Never flown anything before. Quite surprised by the results. Handling the Phantom was much easier than expected, and I only felt a little nervous flying over the ocean ;)

I find it quite amazing what this little bird can do!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the kind words. One of the locations is literary right outside my office. Removing the camera from the ground really changes the perspective of the landscape for the better. I'm looking forward to bringing the phantom on some mountain hikes when I eventually get the extra battery. The nature here is stellar! :)

I've just received my Phantom 3 Professional, and have been in the air two times. Never flown anything before. Quite surprised by the results. Handling the Phantom was much easier than expected, and I only felt a little nervous flying over the ocean ;)

Hi, great video. May I ask what the soundtrack is?

It really is amazing what the bird can do. That video is awesome great job. I like the speed change about 3/4 of the say though that was cool. The birds are a nice addition as well. I want to visit Norway now!

Holy crap... That was a beautiful video. Cool editing. The birds flying into frame was awesome. Excuse me while I purchase airfare to Norway.

Reactions: Lovund
It really is amazing what the bird can do. That video is awesome great job. I like the speed change about 3/4 of the say though that was cool. The birds are a nice addition as well. I want to visit Norway now!

Thank you! The footage is shot in Ålesund, Western Norway ;)

Beautiful work! In a week I might be doing my first flights over the ocean from a cruise ship, lets see if in 3 days I get enough confident by practicing the most possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic