My first night vid! (Happy news)

Reaction score
Among compass error an other tragically messages about the company, here is a smooth vid from my P3A. My location is Norway, Porsgrunn. Its a city located at both sides of a narrow river, making it wonderfull to fly over. I have flown 5 rounds during the last week and have some training from before (6 ch rc heli). Actually got a compass error yesterday, but stood on a parking spot with reinforcement in pavement so I guess it was my fault if its not good conditions to take of (scary situation).

To days flight was wonderfull with calm winds (4 ms) and nice sky!

Have a look below:

Among compass error an other tragically messages about the company, here is a smooth vid from my P3A. My location is Norway, Porsgrunn. Its a city located at both sides of a narrow river, making it wonderfull to fly over. I have flown 5 rounds during the last week and have some training from before (6 ch rc heli). Actually got a compass error yesterday, but stood on a parking spot with reinforcement in pavement so I guess it was my fault if its not good conditions to take of (scary situation).

To days flight was wonderfull with calm winds (4 ms) and nice sky!

Have a look below:
Lovely, well done! Can't wait to shoot in the dusk and at night this winter.

Reactions: Suhail78
Thank you for reply! I did a round today also! Daytime, before dusk. More confident now, but still only 7 tours and 2h 45m experience at drone flying.... newbe! Today I cruised in 35 mph some legs and also tried to extend my radius. Was at most 450 m from home point and still 100 meter AGL max. Today I altered the max height in the app to 200 M AGL so next time I will try some really "wide" shots from the height! I will take the wind into consideration and think about it before I leave the "safe" and "wellknown" 100 M AGL.

Today flying distance was 7,1 KM and time was 21 m and battery 99% - 20%. Use to return to home and start the preps at 30% or before.

Todays flight below

Reactions: Numone
Thanks! Sorry for the somewhat bad quality of the last vid. Experimenting to get better video. 25 fps didnt seem to be that good for getting it smooth even most people seem to recommand that. Your opinion for day time vid vs night vids?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj