My first crash!

Reaction score
Well I was bringing my drone back in across the fields quickly as too of my dogs were fighting and I needed to stop them. Distracted by all the barking I kept the drone at full throttle way too long, when I released the throttle it continued flying straight over my head, into a bush. Although it recovered from the bush it drifted sideways and hit my house before I could correct it, it then inverted and it the deck.
Luckily the only damage was the props, everything else seems fine and it still flies perfectly and records. I got lucky, if it it the house instead of the bush at that speed it would have been trashed! I'm amazed how tough it is, it literally powered itself full throttle into the deck from ten feet and not so much as a scratch.

I kept the drone at full throttle way too long, when I released the throttle it continued flying straight over my head, into a bush. Although it recovered from the bush it drifted sideways and hit my house before I could correct it, it then inverted and it the deck.
Were you flying in ATTI mode? Have you adjusted the active braking way down? I'm just wondering why it just continued flying so far after you already released the throttle.

Why can't I upload a video? It gets to 19% and then says network error.

I was flying in P-GPS. It was my fault I left it way to late. The drone was travelling at 54kph when I let go of the stick, it continued about 15-20ft before it hit the bush, it was definitely trying hard to brake!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z