Glad ya got it fixed Rod :)
I do find it funny though ya say this in your first thread
I am fed up with this piece of junk
Then ya post ya want to swap it in another saying this
It's in immaculate condition
And now hunch fixed ya up :)
I love a good ending ! ;)

Reactions: Fplvert
I'm 68 and have been on the net since early in 1996 and on SleazeBay since March of 1998......which I no longer sell on because they're crooks..

I'm 68 and have been on the net since early in 1996 and on SleazeBay since March of 1998......which I no longer sell on because they're crooks..
image.jpg

image.jpg

Ebay Crooks? Some sellers maybe, but they weed those out pretty fast.

View attachment 29812
View attachment 29813
Ebay Crooks? Some sellers maybe, but they weed those out pretty fast.

The only ones who would say that Ebay isn't crooked is
A. And Ebay employee.
B. Another crook.
C. Someone who hasn't been on Ebay for more than a year or so......or has blinders on.

Look - when I list something on a website and one of their members bids on it and doesn't pay me for it why do you think that I should pay them for the listing fee when was THEIR member who caused this and I have no control over who bids on my stuff? Get real will ya'?

Was gonna say I've been selling since 2002 and am a power seller and they do rip ya one with their fee's and like dawg said some folks
will scam ya but I always use PayPal and have always had my issue's taken care of . I have got some good deals on there .
Some not but is the easiest place sometimes for me to get what I need .
That is when I can't find a US dealer :)

Talk about going off topic ! Whoops :oops:

A. And Ebay employee.
B. Another crook.
C. Someone who hasn't been on Ebay for more than a year or so......or has blinders on.

Look - when I list something on a website and one of their members bids on it and doesn't pay me for it why do you think that I should pay them for the listing fee when was THEIR member who caused this and I have no control over who bids on my stuff? Get real will ya'?
You bad wrong dude ! I'm not a crook ! o_O

So you willingly went against the forum guidelines? That type of behavior is not acceptable on this forum. Please read the guidelines you agreed to when you joined. Community Rules

This forum has a lot of great people and a lot of useful information... if you would like to be a part of that you will need to follow the rules. If not, your stay will be a short one.

They're just jealous that they don't know how to do what you can!! Awwww ain't that just too bad?
Interesting. If you don't know how to calibrate your Phantom, then you probably should not be flying it. You should have calibrated everything before your first flight and each time after you installed new firmware. I think you're doing it wrong.

But Linda! Linda, honey, just listen! Linda Linda Linda!!!

What folks are trying to tell you is that what Hunch did was something you should be able to do, and that most all of us do it already. It's part of knowing how to prepare your bird for flight. Calibrate the IMU, calibrate the Compass, calibrate the remote controller............. these are all things you should learn to do yourself. It's going to get very expensive paying for someone to do it for you every time!

A. And Ebay employee.
B. Another crook.

image.jpg

Guess you got me there. I've bought and sold over $100K worth of stuff on EBay with no problem. I've only been a member since 2013, though.

As far as Hani fixing Phantoms, it's usually something that's truly broken like gimbals and ribbon cables, not walking through calibration procceedures which every Phantom Owner should be very familiar.

Glad you got it sorted, we might have been able to do the same here, had you asked.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj