My Drone Flew Away, there goes over $1000

Serpent said:
Well done for finding her!
For the sake of clarification is it fair to say the direction she went had nothing to do with the previous time/flight when the home point was locked?
Yes the Gps position at my home and on the app played no roll in her flight :(

I am just curious as to where the "find my phantom" shows now or showed before you found it.

I am just curious as to where the "find my phantom" shows now or showed before you found it.
Its in the DJI GO4 app, upper right menu option. Not seeng it in the <4 app or website however. You *know* "they/them/the mib" know where to find it though... haha.

Is it legal to fly up to get closer pictures with a drone? A blimp is aircraft?

Just wondering since I seem to be in a blimp flight path during football season.

I'm going to guess it is not legal. But wonder why nobody else has mentioned this.

Stadiums are very much restricted airspace. I wouldn't, unles you want to donate your uav to the local LEO's, and possibly some of your time to the state.

Reactions: macoman
Its in the DJI GO4 app, upper right menu option. Not seeng it in the <4 app or website however. You *know* "they/them/the mib" know where to find it though... haha.

Not sure he’s gonna get your reply... that post is almost 3 yrs old and Phil hasn’t posted in over two! [emoji6]

Not sure he’s gonna get your reply... that post is almost 3 yrs old and Phil hasn’t posted in over two! [emoji6]
Wow, you really must have zero life... my apologies for not noting the date for an ongoing thread, sheesh. Believe it or not, I make posts like that to benefit many other people, not just an individual. I come here to find answers to all kinds of issues, regardless of their post date. We're here to help each other, not behave like this is a WoW forum.

Shoot me an address, I'll gladly send you a bushel of nits that need picked.

Wow, you really must have zero life... my apologies for not noting the date for an ongoing thread, sheesh. Believe it or not, I make posts like that to benefit many other people, not just an individual. I come here to find answers to all kinds of issues, regardless of their post date. We're here to help each other, not behave like this is a WoW forum.

Shoot me an address, I'll gladly send you a bushel of nits that need picked.

Ok then. Guess I’ve been told. Just didn’t want you to feel ignored, happened to notice the date... hence the wink smiley.

Most people on here are actually polite too but I guess we need something for comparison.

Have a great evening.

Reactions: Pharm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.