My DJI Phantom 4 is getting a "Transmission Image Lost" message. Also, "Processor is critically over heating" message. What is wrong?

Reaction score
My DJI Phantom 4 is getting a "Transmission Image Lost" message. Also, "Processor is critically over heating" message. What is wrong?

Many devices (incl my iPad mini) overheat especially in direct sun. Get out of the heat or the device will shut down. You should still retain control vlos. Or RTH.
The cpu may also be overworked by other apps running in the background. Always try to shutdown unused apps while flying.

Yip try airplane mode,,uumm just to be clear are you getting this from your tablet or drone,what the status of aircraft on start up,,I ask this because after a p4 I had freefalled to its death when I powered that back up it had that prompt aswell and that part inside drone was very hot,it was that big alloy part what ever that processor called,hopefully it's not what I show and is tablet overheating

Attachments

• 1604963366414232187033513944827.jpg
    1604963366414232187033513944827.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 129
Yip try airplane mode,,uumm just to be clear are you getting this from your tablet or drone,what the status of aircraft on start up,,I ask this because after a p4 I had freefalled to its death when I powered that back up it had that prompt aswell and that part inside drone was very hot,it was that big alloy part what ever that processor called,hopefully it's not what I show and is tablet overheating
It's the drone processor. When I take the battery out I can feel the heat on each side of the battery enclosure. I don't hear a fan turning on. On start up, it's ok. After about 3 minutes flight time I get these messages. the big allow thing is the heat sink.

I use a P4p V1 for much of my commercial work, just another tool that gives so much production value for a small price. No more flying in helicopters for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.