My bud accusing glasses

A update for others I found my problem.. I needed to have them wired in first then turn on RC. If RC is already on and I plug them in it is a no go. Proper sequence, seams like it is important to many items. Thanks for the sugestions.

That may be true, but be aware that the hdmi socket and plug can be loose like mine. I use hdmi with my headplay goggles. When I first plugged them in, it was on and then it kept turning off. I checked all the cables and battery. I found it to be the hdmi plug was loose in the hdmi socket. I had to wedge it with part of an eraser to firm it up and cable tie the two together. Never had a problem after. So, be aware that some cables may still come loose. Good luck to you.

Also please ensure that cdmi cable doesn't add extra tension on to the port else your hdmi port will fail. You got to make a loop of the cable and tie it to RC or use an angled hdmi adapter to relieve tension or get an thin hdmi cable. It has been reported that cheap hdmi cable also create interference with the antenna. So be careful in providing support to the cable at port and use good cable.

Reactions: Quest-So
Also please ensure that cdmi cable doesn't add extra tension on to the port else your hdmi port will fail. You got to make a loop of the cable and tie it to RC or use an angled hdmi adapter to relieve tension or get an thin hdmi cable. It has been reported that cheap hdmi cable also create interference with the antenna. So be careful in providing support to the cable at port and use good cable.

Good suggestion. I'll be picking up a different HDMI cable tomorrow because the one from the factory has the small HDMI on one end and the standard HDMI on the other. I need a Small/Small. A "relief Loop" is a great idea.

I went to Radio Shack and picked up the small missing adapter. I should be ready to go once I get the correct cable.

Since all of the instructions are in everything except English do anyone have a link to an English set or a Quick Start Guide you and help me with?

THANK YOU in advance :)

Yea no dought you need to keep the strain off the connector. I got a good quality cable which has mini connectors ion each end si I don't have to use a adapter but there is a little weight there. So i will anchor it to the steel support on bottom of my RC.

I think I've lost my mind here. Forgive me if I'm not using the correct terms...

On my HDMI out module on the Tx I need to use a micro HDMI connection OUT from the module. On the "black box" for the MyBuds it has a micro HDMI connection IN. So it seems to me I am needing to locate a micro HDMI to Micro HDMI cable.

Is that correct? I can't locate one anywhere without using an array of "adapters" and I'd really like to avoid those if possible.

Suggestions? Link?

Every time I see this thread title, I think of someone's friend blaming glasses for something that went wrong.

Reactions: budzy
I feel any time you have another connection its just a chance for another could be problem. So i just use one cable with no adapters. This is the only place i could find a mini to mini. .....Mini HDMI to Mini HDMI Cables (Type C to C)

That's my thoughts exactly. I went to Radio Shack and the "young-in" there insisted I buy this adapter package but it just seemed like adding more points of potential failure.

That link is EXACTLY what I couldn't find. Thank you so much budzy!!

I feel any time you have another connection its just a chance for another could be problem. So i just use one cable with no adapters. This is the only place i could find a mini to mini. .....Mini HDMI to Mini HDMI Cables (Type C to C)

Cable ordered. It should be here later this week assuming their inventory was accurate and it is in STOCK.

Again thanks for the link.

Hi, I am looking a getting the Accupix My buds for my pocket drone, Wondering if any of you have managed to hook these up to an Iphone 7 with any success? Im looking at these due to size and portability and price!

If i have posted in the wrong place, let me know and I will head in the right direction!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl