My advanced is here!!!!

Yeah buddy, I think I took you wrong..I apologize. The photograph was taken with the standard, and actually just got inside from a successful flight with the advanced..what a different machine..holy crap. And yeah, I totally agree about the reading part. I've read the manual a few times and watched countless videos on safe flying tech., do not do ______..it was simply a case of the "morning before the test brain" where you forgot all you had studied haha.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Really, well, its a great pic and yes, I hear it's chalk and cheese comparing the two AC's. Well done and have fun. (So.... you going to "throw a sicky" then, and keep flying for the rest of the day?!).

Really, well, its a great pic and yes, I hear it's chalk and cheese comparing the two AC's. Well done and have fun. (So.... you going to "throw a sicky" then, and keep flying for the rest of the day?!).

If I didn't do it last Thursday for my standard..haha. I mean..all work and no play makes me a dull boy, right?!

Reactions: Numone
0ec202a4a49eb8af27c2eeddc2f521df.jpg
abac0daedffd40f90d808ea0b48c452c.jpg

Man..flying my drone brings so much serenity .

Reactions: Numone and kirk2579
I recommend you do your firmware update, is very easy if I am not mistaking there should be one for the remote control as well. Are you in the USA. if so And something would happen and FAA starts an investigation you might be in trouble. Is one of their regulation to follow the manual and recommendations from manufacturer and make sure your drone is up to date. Also as far flying at night it depends where you are. Is illegal here in the USA. Always fly under 400 feet and make sure you're 5 miles away from any airport. Oh and check the weather.

FWIW

it is NOT illegal to fly recreationally at night in the US--

there is NO legal requirement to update software for your quad!

It is recommended by FAA to not fly at night--NOT a LAW or RULE

EXCEPTION:
If one is commercially 107 licensed you are NOT permitted to fly at night except:
30 minutes prior and 30 minutes after official sunrise/sunset time locally
that is per your FAA license to fly for $.

recreational flyers are not held to same rules and regulation's that commecial flyers are.

Good luck and have fun flying!

Reactions: Ed209 and Oso
FWIW

it is NOT illegal to fly recreationally at night in the US--

there is NO legal requirement to update software for your quad!

It is recommended by FAA to not fly at night--NOT a LAW or RULE

EXCEPTION:
If one is commercially 107 licensed you are NOT permitted to fly at night except:
30 minutes prior and 30 minutes after official sunrise/sunset time locally
that is per your FAA license to fly for $.

recreational flyers are not held to same rules and regulation's that commecial flyers are.

Good luck and have fun flying!
Thanks very much for correcting the several inaccuracies in that earlier post.

Reactions: JoBe and kirk2579
Thanks man I didn't even notice that one haha..I'm just honestly so excited that my brain is just all over the place..I got some amazing stuff with my standard and every single one of you guys are telling me how much more of an experience im in for with my advanced ..contemplating calling out of work [emoji23]

COUGH COUGH COUGH..... Oh I think I am going to be sick! Might have to take a day or two off to recover.... (we have all been there!)

Reactions: Beantown87

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair