Multi chargers

Reaction score
Seen some battery chargers that will charge 2 or more at a time.

Will they charge 2 or 3 at same rate as the standard included charger? or it shared so therefore no quicker than doing individually?

Will they charge 2 or 3 at same rate as the standard included charger?
Some battery chargers charge the batteries one at a time and others can charge them simultaneously. You can find both types of commonly used battery chargers here.

I have a similar one for the P4P and think it's great - but some people have put the fear of god into me about the possible harm it could do to the batteries.
Any truth in this?

I have this same charger and have used it for 8 months without any problems, I charge 3 batteries at a time and occasionally the RC. It has an inbuilt fan which isn't the quietest but it charges all three batteries in less than 90 mins from %15 it also does not get hot like the 100w charger from Dji and costs approx £35 bargain or what?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have this same charger and have used it for 8 months without any problems, I charge 3 batteries at a time and occasionally the RC. It has an inbuilt fan which isn't the quietest but it charges all three batteries in less than 90 mins from %15 it also does not get hot like the 100w charger from Dji and costs approx £35 bargain or what?

But some other pilots have put the fear of god into me about using third party chargers and battery damage etc.

Hi inkytog, as I said my charger has worked flawlessly, it has never overheated or damaged any battery I have charged with it as for others?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers