Multi battery charger

I bought this same charger and 2 of the 3 leads would not charge a battery. Checked it with a volt meter and found the polarity was reversed. Poor quality control!

Fortunately I purchased on Amazon, so no problem exchanging it for another. The replacement has been working just fine for several months now. I would recommend it with the caveat that buyer beware that there may be quality control issues letting bad units escape into the marketplace. Otherwise it's a nice little charger.
Do you remember if it was 2 of the matched leads that were reversed? They definitely have some issues, but mine are on the 2 matched leads that have one battery and one rc together. I still haven't taken it apart to check it out because I love the DJI charging station that I ended up with also. So I can still charge all 7 batteries at once.

I also have been using the Thor Supercharger Phantom 3 with good success. I have even connected this to a Stanley PowerIT 800 watt power inverter backed with old/spare 12 volt car batteries. Can charge 2 Phantom 3 simultaneously pulling about 245 watts.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl