Multi battery charger

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this? Does it affect the p3p battery in a negative way?

d60cca7656624d3b8a6c835b05c28ed5.jpg

79017115e73aec3e62d983eca8ec43ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is one of the most commonly used battery chargers. I've never seen anyone report that it caused any damage. The only negative thing people say about it is that the fan is a bit noisy when it's charging.

Reactions: snowghost
heard from a lot of people on here it is really awesome choice

Honestly, I actually got a bad one I guess. It worked once for charging all the batteries and the remote and then the next time 2 of the 4 leads were dead, one of them was for the rc. I still use it at times because I was refunded the money and I haven't taken it apart yet to see what happened. If you look at the back you can see the leads coming out in doubles and it was the double lead with the RC that stopped working. I have heard one other person on here saying that he only charges either the batteries or the remote and after my experience, I have to agree. So I charge batteries only on it and use the main DJI charger for the RC. The DJI manual says don't charge both on their charger and on here I think it just put too much of a load on it. There is a good chance that it may have got too hot and fried a wire but I will take it apart and find out. I ended up with a DJI Charging Hub also when I bought a used P3P last week and it really is impressive but still when these blue ones are working, they can't be beat.

I ended up with a DJI Charging Hub also when I bought a used P3P last week and it really is impressive
That's what I'm using too. It only charges one battery at a time, but it works well if you're not in a hurry to charge your batteries.

Reactions: Reed L
After thinking about it, mine died mid charge. When I went to fly later that day I had one battery that read 87% and the RC only had 3 white lights on it. I had assumed the everything was charged because all of the lights were out but... the 2 were out from the power loss. I ended up thinking that I had a bad battery but when I checked it out again at home everything looked good and it fully charged from 87% quickly. Sooo... Don't always think that everything is charged when the lights go out on this charger, double check before you hit the field. I had checked and all 4 check lights came on all of the batteries but I didn't check the remote. I only flew with the 3 batteries that were 100%.

This is one I use from Droneworld.com. Had for over 6 months and 0 issues. Works great and highly recommended.
5d85b31c223e957b2a8ff716289aecc9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got this one from Amazon and love it. The fan noise isn't that bad and it charges my 2 batteries and RC in under an hour.

Amazon.com: BTG 4 in 1 4-channel Rapid Battery Charger for DJI Phantom 3 Professional Advanced Battery and Remote Controller Transmitter: Toys & Games

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's the same one that I got. The BTG guys refunded my money immediately when it broke. SO if you don't need to charge the RC with the batteries, then charge it on the DJI main charger separately. Just my way of thinking cause there's there's no real need to charge the RC most of the time anyway :)

That's what I'm using too. It only charges one battery at a time, but it works well if you're not in a hurry to charge your batteries.
what would you use if you WERE in a hurry...i just got asked to film an all day event...i only have 3 batteries...and the charger that came with...im woefully unprepared....happy to buy whatever gizmo on amazon...but i need fast charging of warm batteries...need it this wknd
thx @msinger

Reactions: AL T and Tricky
Ive been using one of these for months. Works perfect! Charges 3 batteries plus controller. Speed wise it's the same of not quicker than the dji single charger.

The blue charger is great if your schedule or the weather doesn't let you to plan far in advance when to fly. It's great to be able to charge 3 batteries plus the TX if needed all together. You can find several sellers on ebay, some with prices as low as $50.

I found a second P3P charger on Amazon for $19 shipped. I can plan far enough ahead - and I have an inverter for the car - that for $20, I'm good.

I bought this same charger and 2 of the 3 leads would not charge a battery. Checked it with a volt meter and found the polarity was reversed. Poor quality control!

Fortunately I purchased on Amazon, so no problem exchanging it for another. The replacement has been working just fine for several months now. I would recommend it with the caveat that buyer beware that there may be quality control issues letting bad units escape into the marketplace. Otherwise it's a nice little charger.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1