Multi Battery Charger

Reaction score
I bought the DJI Multi battery charger to try to start taking care of my batteries the way they should be....now that I've had them for a year or so. Anyway, I put all 3 of my batteries in the charger, and sure enough they seem to have all charged to 100% overnight, and it looked like it was starting to charge the most full first. I assume that it charged them in order from most to least charged, which makes sense. Then I thought that since I don't plan to fly over the next several days I would test the storage function. Put all 3 in the device and selected the storage position. After 24 hours it had discharged one battery (the furthest from the power connector end) to 75%, and all of the others are still at 100%.
Is there some documentation that anyone is aware of that shows how this thing should work and what to do if it doesn't?
Any advice will be much appreciated.

It'll take a couple of days to discharge all of your batteries. Since the batteries have their own auto discharge function, it would be easiest to let them auto discharge on their own. If you'd like to speed up that process, make sure you set the "Time to Discharge" setting to a low number in DJI GO.

DJI-GO-Battery-Time-To-Discharge.jpg

I have one of these and have learned that the discharge process is very slooowww. But that was expected given what I had learned somewhere here. I don't have an answer as to why, though.

It'll take a couple of days to discharge all of your batteries. Since the batteries have their own auto discharge function, it would be easiest to let them auto discharge on their own. If you'd like to speed up that process, make sure you set the "Time to Discharge" setting to a low number in DJI GO.

View attachment 81453
Thanks so much. I really bought it for the ability to charge them all up after a day of flying without having to go back and switch the charger over to all of them in sequence to get them all back up to 100, so the discharge function is just a bonus I guess. I will look at the settings like you have suggested. Thank for the quick reply

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94