motors wont start help somebody please

Reaction score
my motors wont start yellow flashing lights in front control box flashing red and beeps

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
First try a remote sticks calibration. Be sure to complete all steps including gimble wheel adjustment at end. Or else you may have to repeat before each flight. Calibration is located in the app under remote control settings. Hope all same with P2 V+ never had one myself. Beeping should stop. Motors should start.

Good luck and hopefully others will be along soon to help.

Tony McDrone

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Flashing yellow lights on the drone while flashing red light with a beeping sound on the transmitter means you need to link your controller to the drone. They aren't paired.

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
Flashing yellow lights on the drone while flashing red light with a beeping sound on the transmitter means you need to link your controller to the drone. They aren't paired.
Believe you are correct. I should have looked at the obvious first. 👍 Well at least he’ll learn about stick calibration for the future. Always good to know.

frank181, after trying the suggestions, please reply so we and others watching, will know what worked. It will be helpful for future searcher here. Good luck

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ty222