Motocross tack time phantom 4

Very cool, nice filming!

Reactions: Hammer
Excellent, you obviously have a good eye for photography, the only thing that i didn’t like was that the film didn’t last longer. Good job.

Nice!! Which editing software did you use?

Thanks. I use Final Cut Pro primarily. I have used premier pro and still sometimes do but I find the workflow is sooo much faster and easy to use on fcpx. It doesn’t have as much built in functionality as pp but their are a lot of good plug ins that take care of that. I’m no talented editor and really only scrape the surface of what they do. King tuts Pro on YouTube has a lot of good short tutorials all sorts of fcpx stuff

Excellent, you obviously have a good eye for photography, the only thing that i didn’t like was that the film didn’t last longer. Good job.

Thanks I really appreciate that. Hahaha ya sometimes it’s tough to keep peoples attention past a few minutes. I’ve found it really helps to mix ground footage with the drone footage.

Reactions: OOO and rustybucket
A few weeks ago I headed out to popkum moto park to shoot some moto. Here is an edit I cut from my visit. I only flew for a battery and a half and the other footage is shot on a canon 80d. What do you think? Do you love it? Hate it? Tell me what you think

Really well done...Great job! Love It

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik