More powerfull repeater?

Re: Re : More powerfull repeater?

I told this :
6asavuza.jpg

drone-man

It'd be nice to see a schematic of the tx.... I wonder what that pot is actually adjusting, and whether the max tx power is still being limited even in "FCC" mode.

For example, immersion sell a 600mW 5.8 GHz transmitter module....

@Madman and @julio8442: did you guys receive your antenna from amazon ? what are the results on your side ? do you have similar range as uncle fester ?

@uncle fester: did you have a chance to upload your video somewhere ? :)

visionuser said:
@Madman and @julio8442: did you guys receive your antenna from amazon ? what are the results on your side ? do you have similar range as uncle fester ?

I received the cable but not the repeater, it'll get here on the 2nd according to Amazon. I will post a video shortly after if not the day of

I received both my antennas this evening including cables. I most likely won't have much time to mess with it until this weekend. Hopefully I will have my replacement battery by then too. I'll post my results as I go.

omg, insane achievements (and information) abound on this thread!
Thanks uncle fester, bigfoot (for the amazon links) and everyone for their thoughts :)
I've also ordered the antenna and cable and hope for similar performance out of my P2V.. *fingers crossed*

visionuser said:

im not gonna do anymore long distance flights until i get a new camera cable and
update my firmware.hopfully will be this year :s.any1 else tried different antennas?

uncle fester said:
visionuser said:

im not gonna do anymore long distance flights until i get a new camera cable and
update my firmware.hopfully will be this year :s.any1 else tried different antennas?

I put it all together and tried it out but I received no change from any other flight. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong

christianjou said:
I have the video. Will post soon.

drone-man

appreciated.

What's your setup ? Can you post some pictures + settings you've used ? What 5Ghz antenna you have used (omni or yagi?) and did you use different 2.4GHz repeater ? or panel/yagi antenna ?

uncle fester said:
I don't understand what it all means but mayb could hook up a better antenna to those 2 wires?

Contemplating my external antenna setup. I was wondering why there were two antennas and wanted to see if you guys could help me out. Basically, the DJI Wi-Fi Extender should be creating two wireless links. One directional to your Phantom Vision craft, and one to your iOS/Android Device. I was thinking about doing two external antennas, but I don't need to increase the range for the iOS/Android link. Do you guys think those antennas are both for the Phantom Vision craft and there is a separate antenna for the iOS/Android link?

Adam said:
uncle fester said:
I don't understand what it all means but mayb could hook up a better antenna to those 2 wires?

Contemplating my external antenna setup. I was wondering why there were two antennas and wanted to see if you guys could help me out. Basically, the DJI Wi-Fi Extender should be creating two wireless links. One directional to your Phantom Vision craft, and one to your iOS/Android Device. I was thinking about doing two external antennas, but I don't need to increase the range for the iOS/Android link. Do you guys think those antennas are both for the Phantom Vision craft and there is a separate antenna for the iOS/Android link?
im pretty sure they both for the craft because inside the camera there is also 2 antennas

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1