More camera issues

Reaction score
Since new, 6 months usage, I have occasionally had the camera freeze in display. When I have the machine a few metres away, or really within eye site, I can see the camera move when I control it, but the picture in my Galaxy 4 remains frozen. I can still record, but unsure what I am looking at. I have to move the camera though rotation a number of times to get a connection to work, even then, not all the time and have to land and repower up the aircraft. And like all faults, it won't do it when I need to show someone. I have checked all cables, and tried another phone - same result.
Anyone else have same issues?

What is you preview quality set at?
Try 640x480 15fps or lower!
( 640x480 30fps frames per second )
Freezes mine up like that!

Hope this helps
J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for that, but yes same setting as yours. The frame just becomes pixilated or just freezes, and usually when the camera is in the vectical. When on the level for down a small bit, its fine.

Hmmmm,
Is your bird stock?
Might have a faulty antenna in your camera? Or something loose inside camera?

J Dot

Out of the box. I always fit the camera clip when in transport, travels in a solid suit case, and as yet, hasn't banged into anything while flying. I have checked leads and plugs. Funny thing is that it still records, it's just the link back to my phone I believe.

Oh?
Lol. You wifi module is in your bird , not in your camera. If it works when pointing down a bit, but not when level, I'd check your antennas, sounds like camera is blocking signal from craft, or something is loose ( disconnecting when level, then when you scroll down makes the connection? Not sure, I must have misread, thought you were in p2v forum, not plus! You might want to ask the PLUS people, as they might be able to help you more, as I have no experience with the plus setup.
Sorry? I know I've seen this problem before around here, did you try searching it up here, and YouTube?

J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic