Mission planning for V2 Pro+

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a question regarding planning missions for photogrammetry using my P4Pro+ v2.0. The built-in controller doesn't seem to let me install any third party apps (ie. UGCS for DJI) and it looks like GS and DJI planner don't support this drone either. How do people use this one for photogrammetry/pre-planned missions?
I did look around the forums but didn't find anything newer than 2018 or specific to the + V2.

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a question regarding planning missions for photogrammetry using my P4Pro+ v2.0. The built-in controller doesn't seem to let me install any third party apps (ie. UGCS for DJI) and it looks like GS and DJI planner don't support this drone either. How do people use this one for photogrammetry/pre-planned missions?
I did look around the forums but didn't find anything newer than 2018 or specific to the + V2.
So Drone Link and Drone Deploy are some of the very best as well as Litchi.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain.

Meta4

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
How do people use this one for photogrammetry/pre-planned missions?
They don't.
They would have to buy a regular (non+) controller and a tablet and use that.
Then you can use DroneDeploy or one of the other similar programs to make planning, flying and image acquisition easy.
But make sure you get the controller for a V2.0 because the original and V2.0 use non-compatible transmission systems.

ps Litchi (mentioned above) isn't a mapping program.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Funksolbrotha