Mission Planning for Phantom Vision 2 + in UgCS

Reaction score
Hey,

For all you guys interested in creating and flying automated missions with PV2+, it is now possible to do this using UgCS and our PV+ app for Android.

If you don`t know about UgCS yet, you can visit our website at www.ugcs.com. UgCS is mission planning software which supports multiple autopilots, including DJI. You can get the Open version for free on our site and try it out.

Essentially, what you need to do is have the PV2+ working with UgCS, you need to install the app from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ugcs.android.vsm.djivp

After that you also need to install UgCS on your laptop (Windows, Mac and Linux are supported). Then, after changing the settings a bit, you will be able to create missions on your computer, upload them and fly while watching the footage and controlling the camera from your Android device.

For more information see the detailed instructions added.

Safe flights,
UgCS Team

Attachments

• UgCSforPVinstalationinstructions.pdf
    439.6 KB · Views: 690
At $65.00 for the single and ouch $2000 for the pro version what would we get that other way point or autonomous flight software doesn't give us. Has to be something really great and fantastic. And unbelievable at those prices.

Reactions: StevenQX
At $65.00 for the single and ouch $2000 for the pro version what would we get that other way point or autonomous flight software doesn't give us. Has to be something really great and fantastic. And unbelievable at those prices.

RoyVa - You can use our free version, the main limitations are - you can`t fly further than 500 m and higher than 120 m on automated mission.

Other than that, some of the features we have and others don`t are:
1) 3D Mission planning environment
2) Import of 3D Buildings and Terrain elevation models
3) Control of multiple vehicles at the same time
4) ADS-B support
5) No-fly zones

This is way more than I need in my professional work and certainly more than I need as a hobbyist. Thanks, but I'll stick with the free and $9 apps that I already have. Purchasing a $65 app is just going to push the price of the other apps higher.

Reactions: StevenQX
There are a lot of application that for 10$ do that better, without any kind of limit and with some special features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic