Missing part for P2V camera servo mount

Reaction score
What is the name of the spacer and screw shown in red below? It must have fallen out during a crash and without it I can't control the vertical of the camera. Any guidance will be appreciated, thank you!
11231952_10153283190240330_2066800010_o.jpg

The plastic cover and screw are magically gone. Noticed couldn't adjust vertically and checked, can't find the piece to buy online. Bought the part that mounts to the body the camera would go to but nothing else can be found. I'm in Phoenix, AZ area.

The plastic cover and screw are magically gone. Noticed couldn't adjust vertically and checked, can't find the piece to buy online. Bought the part that mounts to the body the camera would go to but nothing else can be found. I'm in Phoenix, AZ area.
servo cog.jpg
These look sweet then HUH :D
Watch for your flag to light up ;)

Yes please, let me know if for sale. Or at least how to find them to buy from a part list or something.

Yes please, let me know if for sale. Or at least how to find them to buy from a part list or something.
Not for sale bro . See message :D

Not for sale bro . See message :D
Will leave out in the morning bro !!! Don't be a stranger here as this is a great site to be a member of :D
Very smart folks in here and me too :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers