Missing gimbal screw

Reaction score
I was attempting to level my gimbal yesterday on my P2V+, and in the process of putting back the 3 small screws on the back of the gimbal, I managed to drop and lose one. Anyone know what size these are and where I might get a few? I assume there is a part number, but haven't had any luck finding one.

Thanks,
Guy

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I was attempting to level my gimbal yesterday on my P2V+, and in the process of putting back the 3 small screws on the back of the gimbal, I managed to drop and lose one. Anyone know what size these are and where I might get a few? I assume there is a part number, but haven't had any luck finding one.

Thanks,
Guy
Not a clue here but I do it all the time and have a big magnet and get down on floor and just move it around and have been lucky and found every one of them that tried to run away !!
Just thought I would throw that at ya ;)

Reaction score

Thanks,
Guy[/QUO

Thanks,
Guy
Hope this helps full replacement screw set think 1.6

71zfNZ2Jt4L__SL1500_.jpg

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pricillacui