Minnesota - Area Code 952 - 651 - 612 Meetups & Flyins

Hey MN flyers. I noticed that most of Minneapolis and St Paul are under a temporary flight restriction. Don't know times though.

Anyone still doing meet ups in the twin cities or nearby cities?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in

I'm in the northern metro, but certainly able to travel a bit. I only have one battery but plan on buying more in the next week or so.

Hi there,

I'm in minnetonka, and although having technical difficulties with my P3A at the moment, would love to meet some people and fly sometime.

My P3A kept thinking it was a Pro, and after much trial and error, I opted to return it today and get a Pro instead :) Hopefully the P3P won't think it's a P4 when I try it tomorrow heh

Ok I'm probably going to lake minnewashta regional park and get some air time this weekend. Either Sat or Sun morning before/if it gets crowded.

Day pass for a vehicle is five bucks.

Im in St Paul. Anyone still flying here.

Amen to that. I meant thru this thread. Been quiet for a bit.

I'm between Somerset and New Richmond, WI (click on the avatar for gps coordinates) the Avatar is where I fly. We are within 5 (4.5 nautical) miles of a small regional airport but all contact I have tried with the airport manager has been ignored. I stay at or below 400' anyway.
PM me if you'd like to get together and fly. WHEN IT GETS WARMER! ;)

Will do. Looks like a great place. Still l [king close to home but I am between 2 small airports and of course the big ones fly over the house pretty regular.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey Minnesotans - Just got a P4 from Micro Center. Want to meet up? I have much to learn.

~Soccer Coach Leveraging P4 to Develop ELITE Soccer Athletes~

Welcome. St Paul here.

Twin Cities based drone pilot here (technically Hudson, WI, but I work in Minneapolis). Would definitely be interested in a local meet-up with other pilots.

Reactions: AngAvestruz

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20