Minnesota - Area Code 952 - 651 - 612 Meetups & Flyins

Does anyone still follow this thread? I'm in the west metro and would definitely be interested in a meet up!

there are a few of us.

We should try to come up with a date and place since it's finally warming up!

I almost bought a P4P, then I saw the Mavic! I ride motorcycle to the north shore for campouts and the portability of it changed my mind. I see a P4P in my future though.

I'm new to drones and DJI, and feel I did ok in my choice. I am on the mavicpilots.com site too, but there's no local meet ups posted there. I was over eager seeing the first post on this thread, and responded right away, then began reading. Oops! That was years ago, so I've skipped to the end in hopes of finding or encouraging another meet up.

I'm now in Robbinsdale, but fly out of my soon to be sold house in Medina where I'm not near an airport. I'm very green, still have the manual open and studying. It makes more sense now that I've had some flight time. If anyone wants to get together to fly, I'm up for it!

If you fly out of Medina hit me up sometime, I'm in Buffalo. There is also a place in Delano called area51, he has open days for R/C cars and flying the second Sunday of the month.

If you fly out of Medina hit me up sometime, I'm in Buffalo. There is also a place in Delano called area51, he has open days for R/C cars and flying the second Sunday of the month.
I'm selling the Medina house in about a month, but I do get out to the artesian well between Delano and Buffalo every few weeks for drinking water, looks like an easy place to fly there too. Could use a portapotty though. Next weekend will be a water run for sure.

Hey Minnesotans - Just got a P4 from Micro Center. Want to meet up? I have much to learn.

~Soccer Coach Leveraging P4 to Develop ELITE Soccer Athletes~

I just got a Mavic Pro a week ago. I'm in Robbinsdale but further west burbs are 'home' to me. Looking for friendly flying places.

Anyone know of off-limits parks I should avoid?

P4 owner in Eagan. Anyone want to meet up?! Somewhere in the south metro?

I don't know the south metro well, but I'm game. There's some interesting cement artifacts south of the refinery that I'd like to fly around and see if I can guess what it is. Might be interesting shots. Just ate lunch at Farmington Steak House today, so good, very filling.

I'm in Rochester if folks are down this way.

I lived near Jefferson Elementary back in 1960 or so, could go fishing in Silver Lake. Are drones welcome around that area? I'd come down to shoot the old stomping grounds if it were. 1204 7th Av NE I think was the address. Mom taught it to me well if I still remember this long ago!

I'm up for it! Where's a good place? I have F-St-Sn weekends. Not liking this cold today though!

I'll be at area51 Saturday, doing some work for the owner, I'll have my truck an bird with. Planning on being there about 10am. If your interested I can pm my number.

I'll be at area51 Saturday, doing some work for the owner, I'll have my truck an bird with. Planning on being there about 10am. If your interested I can pm my number.

I pm'd my number to you. I'm not (at all) familiar with Area 51 that isn't in Nevada. Please fill me in.

I pm'd my number to you. I'm not (at all) familiar with Area 51 that isn't in Nevada. Please fill me in.

[emoji23] This Area 51 is in Delano, I'll get a hold of you later today.

Found it! I can fill my water jugs then head south from there.

Your good! I'll send you my number in awhile, sounds like a nice day tomorrow! It's a somewhat of a work day tomorrow, hanging signs some track work but there will be time to play also. At least you can check it out and fly, it's a pretty neat place to fly! See ya tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31