Mini usb plug on side of gimbal?

You can use a micro USB cable to transfer data to/from your memory card.

Last edited:
Is the easiest way Tim or just get a card reader and remove the sd card from the camera . I do it from the gimbal though as my fingers are big and have a hard time getting the card out . I and that's just me reformat my card in the app every time I record and remove it from the card .
Might not be what ya suppose to do but that's what I do . Have always read never to reformat from anything else so I haven't .

I tryed a card reader after my first flight, I think it reformatted.. It's hiding in my laptop now, can't retrieve.

I also use a USB card reader, and if I record or take pics during a flight, I always transfer it to my HTPC and format the card to start fresh.......

I also use a USB card reader, and if I record or take pics during a flight, I always transfer it to my HTPC and format the card to start fresh.......
Only way to roll ! ;)

I prefer to use a card reader and remove the SD card from the aircraft but just a couple of weeks ago I read of a few people who have had the "card spring" fail on the SD slot in the gimbal which would SUCK! Since reading those I just connect the cord to the USB slot and do a transfer each day. Better safe than sorry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.