Mid Tennessee Area

Reaction score
Any Phantom 4 pilots in the Mid Tennessee area. And do you know of any Falls in Mid/East TN where I could film with the Drone.

Thanks
Mark

I live in Lebanon, TN and I’m new to this hobby. I have a Phantom 4 Pro V.2 and I asked the same question. Where do people fly in this area? All of the state parks in Tennessee van drones as far as I know, other wise Fall Creek Falls would be a spectacular place to fly. Let’s hope others in the area will reply and know good places to fly.

I live in Lebanon, TN and I’m new to this hobby. I have a Phantom 4 Pro V.2 and I asked the same question. Where do people fly in this area? All of the state parks in Tennessee van drones as far as I know, other wise Fall Creek Falls would be a spectacular place to fly. Let’s hope others in the area will reply and know good places to fly.

Looks like you can fly just about anywhere in TN as a hobbyists Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)/Drones as long as you follow Recreational Fliers & Modeler Community-Based Organizations

Thanks for your reply. The laws in Tennessee are not that restrictive, but I was wondering if USAS pilots who live in Mid-Tennessee could recommend good areas to fly my drone?

Thanks for your reply. The laws in Tennessee are not that restrictive, but I was wondering if USAS pilots who live in Mid-Tennessee could recommend good areas to fly my drone?

I’ve been to Tennessee many times including Fall Creek Falls. I also own land in middle Tennessee. Anywhere in Tennessee is beautiful place to fly. That’s God’s Country.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers