MEMPHIS TN

The 'fix' on the guide line problem was simple. I tied one end of the line to the target and the other end was stretched tight and secured to a fence. The rocket was loaded onto this line without the copter at all involved at this time. The rocket would slide back and forth on this line. The entire line was about 40-50 yards long. Then about 10-15 yards from the fence I set up a launch board for the quad, and I slid the rocket which was already on the line onto the launch rail attached to the quad. When the quad took-off I raised it up so the line/rocket was fairly high or 15 yards in the air. I launched the rocket with very little effect on the quad. There was a slight weight shift from the tension of the line being removed from the quad, but nothing more than a gust of wind. The rocket with war head did NOT hit the target. The line melted the plastic guides glued to the rocket and the rocket became ballistic. No damage as it hit soft dirt and did not explode. New guides are now made out of brass. Can't launch today due to weather. Bummer!

Had major surgery with a set back infection but am now once again out and about albeit a bit slower.
Got the old P3S out and charged everything up. Ran the preflight checklist just for practice. The DJI App on my iPad has one change. The Overall Status previously read 'Normal' but now reads 'Firmware Update Required'. I still get a green 'ready to fly' when enough satellites are acquired, but have not actually flown it due to weather. Question: Where can I determine my current firmware which would be on it at purchase, then how do I update it? Oh, any bad experiences from others who may have updated?

Had major surgery with a set back infection but am now once again out and about albeit a bit slower.
Got the old P3S out and charged everything up. Ran the preflight checklist just for practice. The DJI App on my iPad has one change. The Overall Status previously read 'Normal' but now reads 'Firmware Update Required'. I still get a green 'ready to fly' when enough satellites are acquired, but have not actually flown it due to weather. Question: Where can I determine my current firmware which would be on it at purchase, then how do I update it? Oh, any bad experiences from others who may have updated?
Hey MajicRock. Please email me at [email protected]. Let's see if we can get you back in the saddle (air). I have the P3 Advanced which is totally different as far as updating the firmware for your RC. I will do my best to look on the DJI site for instructions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik