MEMPHIS TN

You might try Maryters Park on the river bluff by Channel 3, fun flying out over the river by thr 3 old bridges. Just be careful when flying with friends watching, sometimes we have a tendency to over perform the bird and make careless decisions. Most crashes happens we we are trying to entertain others. Happy flying.
Flew there yesterday with buddy from work. No issues and all went smoothly. Great place to fly and will return. Thanks for the recommendation.

I'm in memphis got the weekend is there anywhere I can but lens filters ND or polarized in this area? Also looking for a case for my P3P.. Any hobby shops? Or places you know of

Other than trying BestBuy I am not aware of any local shops. I buy my stuff from Amazon.

Midsouth Hobbies & Games
4.1 (18) · Hobby Store
Cloverleaf Shopping Center
5130 Old Summer Rd
(901) 682-9402
Open until 8:00 PM

Hello all. Olive Branch, MS here. I am also looking for a group to fly with and share ideas. Please contact me if interested. It looks like we have a good number of folks here in the Memphis area. Anyone interested in getting a club of some sorts started?

You betcha I'm a DSU grad from Memphis. P3P here an love flying, been doing it for about 9 months. I usually calibrate in DJI Go and fly automiously in PFV Camera. It's a great app and gives you freedom to really create some wonderful missions. Any questions, please feel to contact me and I'll try to help.
Hi Bill. Are you the Bill Schroeppel that graduated from Bartlett High? Jim Carroll here (with my drone of course)

Hello all. Olive Branch, MS here. I am also looking for a group to fly with and share ideas. Please contact me if interested. It looks like we have a good number of folks here in the Memphis area. Anyone interested in getting a club of some sorts started?
There are several quads in this area, but as far as I know, no support whatsoever.

I'm in memphis got the weekend is there anywhere I can but lens filters ND or polarized in this area? Also looking for a case for my P3P.. Any hobby shops? Or places you know of
I have the Microraptor Pro Case. Got it from Amazon. Perfect!

Hey Bill. If you get a chance please email me. [email protected]
Not sure how to do a PM here in the forums.
Hey Jim, yep the same ole Bartlett grad. So, you fly, where?
There are several quads in this area, but as far as I know, no support whatsoever.
Since our subdivision is made up of 2 acre lots I can fly around here. I just got back from the plains of northern Nebraska where I flew it which was totally awesome. Olive Branch has a monster soccer complex which would be an excellent place to fly. I just have not made it down there yet. Come on down!

I've been flying almost a year and a half now and am more into distance flying 2-3 miles out, autonomous flights and FPV goggles.

I've been flying almost a year and a half now and am more into distance flying 2-3 miles out, autonomous flights and FPV goggles.
I would love to get into that. I think my furthest flight is no more that 1/2 mile. This is where the community could get together and help each other. I will be out of town for the class reunion. I assume you will be there. Please feel free to contact Kenny Lane and get my mobile number.

The safest place for distance flying is at Shelby Farms, maybe we could meet out there and I could show you a few things I've learned.

The safest place for distance flying is at Shelby Farms, maybe we could meet out there and I could show you a few things I've learned.
I would love to do that. Please email me when would be a good time to hook up. Due to the heat early mornings might be best. I am retired, therefore I am pretty wide open.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik