Memory card issues. And uploading

Reaction score
New to drones so any good info would be appreciated. 1st I'm using this memory card
30e14b0cbe5a800448aa6e687dfe3b7b.jpg

And it was working great. I took it out used my apple card reader to transfer the files to my iPad and now I'm getting "writing slow" errors on just this card. It won't record more than like 7 secs before turning everything on the top to N/A for a couple seconds then going back to looking normal. I already ordered a dif card I saw on a thread so I don't mind trashing the card. If anyone has had this issue and can help that would be awesome. Already erased the card and still not working. Also anyone have any good ideas on how to upload clear videos onto fb or YouTube? Everything is amazing on my iPad but after I upload it it's always fuzzy.

Thx

Same problem here....slow writing! I had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity video shoot at the ocean and did not realize till I missed most of the scenery that I was having this issue

Format the card in the Phantom. Erasing isn't the same as formatting. If formatting (in the bird) doesn't work, then trash the card.

Reactions: ChoppaChop

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl