Members attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Friends
I joined this forum to meet and discuss the hobby/industry with other enthusiasts and have fun away from the stressful world we
All live in.
I find a lot people posting and making snarky obnoxious comments to other members. All are allowed their opinions and some of us might be new so might ask questions or discuss subjects trivial to others.
Please this is a happy place to go so I feel people need to be more respectful to others.
Thanks for listening.
Happy flying [emoji41]

Hi Friends
I joined this forum to meet and discuss the hobby/industry with other enthusiasts and have fun away from the stressful world we
All live in.
I find a lot people posting and making snarky obnoxious comments to other members. All are allowed their opinions and some of us might be new so might ask questions or discuss subjects trivial to others.
Please this is a happy place to go so I feel people need to be more respectful to others.
Thanks for listening.
Happy flying [emoji41]

Its like any party, there are those that come to help and others who just come to troll, the trollers do get booted eventually once they have given themselves enough rope to hang themselves with.

Its like any party, there are those that come to help and others who just come to troll, the trollers do get booted eventually once they have given themselves enough rope to hang themselves with.
True but unnecessary. ?

True but unnecessary. ?
I'm sorry what is unnecessary the fact I have to wait till they hang themselves before I boot them or
its unnecessary for them to even bother making snarky obnoxious comments to other members.
Just not sure what you mean .:)

I'm sorry what is unnecessary the fact I have to wait till they hang themselves before I boot them or
its unnecessary for them to even bother making snarky obnoxious comments to other members.
Just not sure what you mean .:)
Yeah unnecessary for anyone to make snarky obnoxious comments at all. This is a good place to go. We don’t need this nastiness here. ?

Yeah unnecessary for anyone to make snarky obnoxious comments at all. This is a good place to go. We don’t need this nastiness here. ?

Hi Friends
All live in.
Thanks for listening.
Happy flying [emoji41]
Elitism
Belief or attitude that some individuals, who form an elite, are those whose influence or authority is greater than that of others

I use the "Ignore" feature on their profiles and never have to see their posts again!

In my time here my experience has been generally a positive one. Ya I've seen a few comments made that have been abit uncalled for but you see that in any online forum. It can and does get frustrating at times when new members can't be bothered to read the sticky about searching abit before asking questions and we see the same old questions asked over and over and over. For the most part though the members here seem very patient and helpful, particularly @sar104 and @Fly Dawg when they are almost constantly spending their time analyzing flight data for anyone and everyone. Hats to off to all the helpful people here. Personally, I'm honored to be among this fine group of pilots :)

Hi Friends
All live in.
Thanks for listening.
Happy flying [emoji41]
Good post
Yes I have been obnoxious and rude to posts in the past,,,it's not nice and we do come here for help or questions or just a coffee and read,,would have accepted punishment like a man , I have been warned but was going through very dark and rough times and glad I never got the boot for it,,love this site and the people in it,,never be online when angry is my motto now , sure some questions and replys are straight to the point but we all do it,,to reply properly would mean writing a letter ,,being straight to the point I think is good or poor mods would be busy reading and most here for help so being blunt still gets the job done unfortunately, we in the same boat here
Words from someone who has learnt their lesson ,me,:)

Hi Friends
All live in.
Thanks for listening.
Happy flying [emoji41]

Just ignore them. The bad finish by them selves.

Agree. This is a wonderful forum. Informative and so helpful to many levels of expertise. In my life, I try to think things twice before I shoot my mouth/text off. But hey, we all make mistakes. I guess the universal code is, if it’s not offensive and posted thro naivety, then let’s educate as I see so often on this forum. If it’s unreasonably damning, then I think we all should shut it down. Thankfully astute Modetatirs are across this Firum. Cheers. Mic.

Reactions: DanDiego
Think first before keystroking, kind of simple. This is a splendid site and it's greater than the occasional childish behavior. The support, knowledge, and friendship are so valuable within this unfolding industry. My personal success with my 1st year of operation has partially been due to this site. I appreciate the dedication of the moderators and their personal time placed here. Not to mention the membership. Thank you, sincerely.

Hi Friends
All live in.
Thanks for listening.
Happy flying [emoji41]
Don't hold your breath. It's been months since I have visited this site, specifically due to the caliber of some of the folks who frequent these forums. Though I've met some cool folk here, it really is astounding how many children soil this sandbox. I'd hoped it would have changed. Ahhhhh.....no.

Case in point, watch this.....

Don't hold your breath. It's been months since I have visited this site, specifically due to the caliber of some of the folks who frequent these forums. Though I've met some cool folk here, it really is astounding how many children soil this sandbox. I'd hoped it would have changed. Ahhhhh.....no.

Case in point, watch this.....
Months that just to long,hope I didn't give you grief,sorry if I did,I here quite a bit and thought the postings were not bad,,I see bit of bad language removed occasion but that about it, it is great to debate some phantom issues but with respect ,,probly all here are very nice people but sometimes it does get frustrating when trying to fix our phantoms and that's when some replys get obnoxious,,we are human , we make mistakes, I sort of don't have family so this my place to come,,and it's a great addiction,,,enough yabber,expect to see you more on here:)
Don't get mad it gets you nowhere in life .
Stay safe out there and fly

I sure wasn't thinking of anyone in particular (i just remember the posts, not the folks who made them).

Yeah, it is too bad how frequently things (particularly online) just get broken by the ill-intentioned. A century from now sociologists are going to be amazed at the localized devolution that happened with the emergence of the internet.

Nice words. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.