I think this is important!!

Reaction score
JMHO, I'm new here and become confused by some of the comments, because people have different aircraft.
I noticed members are speaking like other people know what aircraft you have , remote , and operating system you have.
I think it would be a great idea if everybody went into their signature in their account and put in what aircraft , remote and viewing screen they're using, ie Android, iOS, iPad, Galaxy, p2,p3 ,p4 ,+ , standard, pro, Etc.
I believe this would help others understand what you have and what you're dealing with and whether it pertains to their aircraft or flying system. And if they can be of assistance because of experience with what you're dealing with.
Hopefully this can be a new trend that will benefit everybody.
Just thought this would be a great idea and thought I'd pass it along.
Happy New Year !!!

JMHO, I'm new here and become confused by some of the comments, because people have different aircraft.
I noticed members are speaking like other people know what aircraft you have , remote , and operating system you have.
I think it would be a great idea if everybody went into their signature in their account and put in what aircraft , remote and viewing screen they're using, ie Android, iOS, iPad, Galaxy, p2,p3 ,p4 ,+ , standard, pro, Etc.
I believe this would help others understand what you have and what you're dealing with and whether it pertains to their aircraft or flying system. And if they can be of assistance because of experience with what you're dealing with.
Hopefully this can be a new trend that will benefit everybody.
Just thought this would be a great idea and thought I'd pass it along.
Happy New Year !!!
A nice idea but I can foresee some problems... What if the poster flies multiple drones and uses multiple operating systems? It could get complicated.... And even with just one craft, by the time you've listed all your possible information, people probably still wouldn't look at it. Sometimes contributors don't even look at what's been posted on a thread before, even very short ones!

If you have managed to acquire a bit of drone knowledge over time, you soon learn to pick up from the keywords used in postings as to who is using what and that helps you identify exactly what people are talking about. Of course, we also have the additional aid (if people post in the correct location) of having several forums for different models of drone.

The main thing is that it's very important that people try to post in the correct place and initially supply (briefly) as much information as they can about what problem they are having when they post. It's absolutely no use to post telling everyone that "My drone doesn't work - What can I do?' as it'll only eventually lead to an inevitable interrogation for the required information anyway. Alternatively, people, unless they're feeling 'kind', just won't bother to reply at all.

Even the title of a new thread is important and yet many still don't use it well, posting titles like "HELP!!!' or "Any ideas?"

As a reminder for all, see here IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING for further guidance... And don't forget the Community Guidelines too.... Community Guidelines

I'll update my sig straight away!

Thanks for the reply Steve , You make a valid point about people having multiple drones.
And like you said it's very important that they give enough information so the people know what they're dealing with.
I think it would be helpful if everybody when posting a new thread, the first thing they write is what equipment they're dealing with, and then post the question.

I fly multiple drones, I keep my current list in my signature too. I do fly with an iPad Air 2 on all my drones though.

Uh oh, I'm limited to only three lines!
Screenshot - 12_30_2017 , 8_48_24 AM.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor