Maybe Gimbal Ribbon Problem

Reaction score
Just got back from a few days away and finally got round to the unboxing, and noticed straight away like many others that the gimbal cover was nearly of, and then when i look at the gimbal ribbon under the camera it seems to stick up. Having never had a vision i do not know if this is normal, can others please take a min to check there's to see if it looks like mine in the pictures below to see if my ribbon cable has a problem or not, which at this moment i suspect it has. Many thanks guys.

013.JPG 011.JPG

mine looks exactly the same

Actually just checked mine and its the same, maybe extra protection ?

Mine also looks identical. I think you're okay.

Now that's teamwork haha

Reactions: isopro
Mine looks the same, and my gimbal guard was loose in the box as well, I don't think anyone got their P3 shipped to them where the gimbal guard was still on the gimbal.

Reactions: Julius717
Cheers again guys for taking the time to check for me, turns out heliguy did not know of this either but after checking there display units they said they were all so the same when they emailed me back this morning. You must admit when you first look at it you think that doesn't right, but it is so all is good. Cheers for taking the time to check.

Been away since last Wednesday so only opened it yesterday. No fly time today the wind here is insane, and of course back to work this week. So tomorrow morning weather permitting on my way to work. You happy with yours.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31