MAXXRANGE ANTENNA KIT

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi have just ordered the Maxxrange antenna (full clean install kit) for p4,,anybody have issues installing this or just like other remote installs,,the waiting already killing me,date marked 26th,:rolleyes:,see how long it take,,thanks Ian also weight tablet and remote getting heavy now with this this any nice strap ideas

Delivery date of the 26th, you got it yesterday? I did the boosted FPVLR mod and use a neck strap which is pretty good and stable, aside from the fact that if I drop the controller, there will be tears. I have seen the full neck and shoulder straps which look like the sort a fisherman would use and if stability and support is your thing, might be of interest.

Delivery date of the 26th, you got it yesterday? I did the boosted FPVLR mod and use a neck strap which is pretty good and stable, aside from the fact that if I drop the controller, there will be tears. I have seen the full neck and shoulder straps which look like the sort a fisherman would use and if stability and support is your thing, might be of interest.
Sorry miss wrote i order first thing today,,ok good idea ,near strangles me now,even looked at some tripod pictures to get ideas ,price was good at US 175 NZ 290 with baot trip,says weigh nearly 1kg so weight issue ,got the large panel,its 145 but need to get other leads to complete kit they 30 odd dollars,bit of a catch but still cheap

Choice looks soft too and free shipping like that part too,:)yip got sic of my tablet knocking my rabbit ear remote when adjust tab up or down,thanks again i look into that in the morning,long day grinding and weilding,half asleep,thanks
Go and have a sleep, know what it's like working in underground mining......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl