Mavic Pro 1 - Gymbal disconnected error - poor signal with strong interference ,but other times strong signal in same spot

Reaction score
Hi anyone familiar with this error showing gymbal disconnected. It varies sometimes its ok . I did notice the camera housing getting pretty hot but it wasnt moving. this has only just started happening. Another issue is intermittently the aircraft isnt connected to the controller properly or not responding. poor signal one time with strong interference , other time , good signal - in the same location and spot . No previous problem with either . Any suggestions ?

Reactions: BigAl07
Hi anyone familiar with this error showing gymbal disconnected. It varies sometimes its ok . I did notice the camera housing getting pretty hot but it wasnt moving. this has only just started happening. Another issue is intermittently the aircraft isnt connected to the controller properly or not responding. poor signal one time with strong interference , other time , good signal - in the same location and spot . No previous problem with either . Any suggestions ?

I'm thinking the controller may be the cause as theres not much connection to the aircraft now so cannot fly .
There's a high pitched whine inside the controller and a low volume sound like a fan inside . No battery voltages displayed and Gymbal not connected all the time now along with poor signal with strong intereference . Set up distances celing height etc not showing .

WELCOME to the forum :)

You may have more help posting over in our Mavic Forum

Also one of our vendors @msinger (who is also over there and here) might be able to provide some insight with his vast experience and knowledge.

I'm thinking the controller may be the cause as theres not much connection to the aircraft now so cannot fly .
There's a high pitched whine inside the controller and a low volume sound like a fan inside . No battery voltages displayed and Gymbal not connected all the time now along with poor signal with strong intereference . Set up distances celing height etc not showing .
Problem Sorted - thanks ! I find it hard to understand but I had it diagnosed and the SD card was corrupted - that's it ! It IS working fine now . If anyone can relate to this explanation , I'd love to hear how that can shutdown the Mavic .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav