Mavic accessories are shipping

Reaction score
Recieve an extra battery I ordered off of amazon for the Mavic today. Now if the rest of it will show up....

Will

Recieve an extra battery I ordered off of amazon for the Mavic today. Now if the rest of it will show up....

Will
Did you order the one from Yitamotor? That's the only one showing on Amazon.

I have a battery arriving as well. Ordered from Amazon and sold by yitamotor (just wish I had the Mavic to go with it:)). It's scheduled to arrive between Oct 6 and 12th. No tracking info yet but since it shipped today, It's likely to be closer to the 12th. I'll be happy to provide photos and details as well.

Last edited:
Apparently not. I just received my "battery" from Yitamotor and it's actually a tiny toy quadcopter ironically called "Phantom". It came with a note explaining that they never really had any Mavic accessories in stock, so please accept this as an apology and the battery will ship whenever they get stock.

To me, this wreaks of a ploy to have Amazon allow them to charge the customer right away since they shipped "something". I will not be doing any business with Yitamotor again.

Reactions: zobiwu
Apparently not. I just received my "battery" from Yitamotor and it's actually a tiny toy quadcopter ironically called "Phantom". It came with a note explaining that they never really had any Mavic accessories in stock, so please accept this as an apology and the battery will ship whenever they get stock.

To me, this wreaks of a ploy to have Amazon allow them to charge the customer right away since they shipped "something". I will not be doing any business with Yitamotor again.

Wow! Of all the rotten.....

You may be better off than where I THOUGHT your post was headed. My mind jumped ahead with the note saying, "here's your quadcopter, sorry our sale images were a little off. Pleasure doing business with you."

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Call Amazon to complain and ask for a $10 credit for you troubles.

I also got the tiny toy haha. Just flew it around my living room.

63b7abfacc5f8f452c80cf7d2565e8df.jpg

You guys are nuts trusting an amazon seller for something like this thats not Amazon or DJI!
Amazon fully guarantees that purchases made from Marketplace resellers are as advertised, will meet delivery commitments, and will honor return policies (and if the reseller is Prime eligible then any disputes are handled by Amazon itself, the same as if the product had been sold by Amazon.) So there is no real risk in 'trusting' an Amazon reseller (and in fact I have never once had a problem with one.) In any event with Amazon's backing even if there are any shenanigans you have as much (or probably more) recourse as you'd have with any online seller, no matter who it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: WolfgangStiller
I got the nano "Phantom" drone as well. It came with a letter apologizing that Yitamotor would not ship the battery until early November. Sending the toy drone still shoes more consideration than I have gotten on other occasions. It's nice they did something other than just apologize.

I got the nano "Phantom" drone as well. It came with a letter apologizing that Yitamotor would not ship the battery until early November. Sending the toy drone still shoes more consideration than I have gotten on other occasions. It's nice they did something other than just apologize.
I also recieved the nano Phantom . It is a nice gesture
I also got the tiny toy haha. Just flew it around my living room.

63b7abfacc5f8f452c80cf7d2565e8df.jpg

I also recieved the nano Phantom . It is a nice gesture
It would have been nicer to leave the order as "pending" so that Amazon didn't charge for it right away. By marking it as "shipped", Amazon has now charged the customer for it. And now if the battery doesn't actually arrive until after 30 days, there will be no option to return it if it's defective because as far as Amazon is concerned it will have shipped over a month ago.

there will be no option to return it if it's defective because as far as Amazon is concerned it will have shipped over a month ago
Just keep a paper trail. I'm sure Amazon will be reasonable if things go South.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl