Mavic accessories are shipping

All I received was paper brochure for mavic pro. There wasn't even a note saying the battery was delayed or they are sorry. Very shady, beware when ordering thru yitamotor

It would have been nicer to leave the order as "pending" so that Amazon didn't charge for it right away. By marking it as "shipped", Amazon has now charged the customer for it. And now if the battery doesn't actually arrive until after 30 days, there will be no option to return it if it's defective because as far as Amazon is concerned it will have shipped over a month ago.

I had the same concern so I contacted YitaMotor via "Amazon contact the seller" and got this response:

>>Dear customer, this is a pre-sale order, we will arrange shipment for you when get units from DJI. Your order will be shipped between 3rd Nov to 9th Nov.<<

So annoying ... I sent multiple emails to them and did not get any response. beware and avoid yitamotors at all cost... luckily it's only a battery i am fighting for money back and not 1k for those that ordered the drone as well

So annoying ... I sent multiple emails to them and did not get any response. beware and avoid yitamotors at all cost... luckily it's only a battery i am fighting for money back and not 1k for those that ordered the drone as well

I contacted yitamotor yesterday via my Amazon account to cancel my (2) battery order. I also said "please don't send me the mini phantom drone you've been sending to people." My order was successfully cancelled today. I also placed an order for 2 batteries yesterday that are shipped/sold by Amazon.

As far as I can tell, Yitamotor is treating people fairly. No one is shipping batteries any earlier as best as I can tell.

Not fair if you send me a brochure with no explanation and mark my order as completed . Basically I paid $89 for a piece of paper right now!!!

Amazon fully guarantees that purchases made from Marketplace resellers are as advertised, will meet delivery commitments, and will honor return policies (and if the reseller is Prime eligible then any disputes are handled by Amazon itself, the same as if the product had been sold by Amazon.) So there is no real risk in 'trusting' an Amazon reseller (and in fact I have never once had a problem with one.) In any event with Amazon's backing even if there are any shenanigans you have as much (or probably more) recourse as you'd have with any online seller, no matter who it is.

What about when it comes time for a warranty issue and DJI says they were not an authorized seller? I get the purchase part is guaranteed by Amazon but I worry down the line after the 30 days.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj