Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)

Reaction score
Can anyone share the MSDS sheet for phantom 3 batteries. I need them for shipping via DHL courier.

Thanks a lot. :)

EDIT:

Below is an attachment i have found , Thanks to the DJI support for sharing it with me, I am sharing this here for those who needed .

Attachments

• P3 MSDS 4480 mah.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 3,829
Last edited:
I could not find a link to one or recall if one came with my batts. (???).

Can anyone share the MSDS sheet for phantom 3 batteries. I need them for shipping via DHL courier.

Thanks a lot. :)
lithium-battery-caution-label-no-phone-number.jpg
Print one of these out, blow it up or shrink it via Paint app on windows & slap it on the package. This is all they need, if they ask for more than this the representative there does now know what he is doing.

Reactions: N017RW
That is not msds. It Comes from the battery manufacturers. Nowadays they ask while shipping items with li ion batteries

That is not msds. It Comes from the battery manufacturers. Nowadays they ask while shipping items with li ion batteries
They'll run into a lot of batteries without an MSDS then.
Surely they can work out what to do with a LiPo battery.
It's not like every one is different.
Do they want an MSDS for each and every laptop, camera, tablet, rechargeable power tool etc that they carry?

Dunno, but without MSDS they r telling it's difficult to clear shipment. Because the package contains extra batteries too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers