Man Flying Jetpack At 3000 Feet

Reaction score
Looking at birdstrikes ,,if a human plus jet pac hit ,I dont think outcome be good for all involved, scary thought,,another reason for me not to fly,I would have to be comfortably numb as Pink Floyd would put it
20200902_114127.jpg

I’ve seen some other videos on this but just saw this. Start about
2 minutes in.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not sure if this has already been posted man was seen by 2 pilots flying jetpack in Los Angeles wonder if he had hit a plane what would have happened
If he hits an aircraft, rest assured he will not be around to tell you about it.

I was more concerned about the aircraft than what happens to the guy in jetpack
It’s unlikely to be a good day for all parties involved. Obviously the FAA are going to have to investigate and rewrite the rule book. Compared to the U.K. I feel FAA legislation is perhaps a little lax. Over this side of the pond there’s no way you could throw something like a kitfox together, stick an experimental sticker on it and just take to the skies. Likewise a jet pack! The only powered craft that can be flown in the U.K. without license is a paramotor but more fool anyone that chooses to take to the sky without some form Of formal tuition or without radio contact with local ATC.

Not sure if this has already been posted man was seen by 2 pilots flying jetpack in Los Angeles wonder if he had hit a plane what would have happened
Anyone know the flight time of any jetpack? In order to reach 3,000 ft, and safely return, would take a lot of fuel. Can they carry enough?

Just another day in Dubai. And people wonder why the U.S. is so far behind in flying technology.

Got millions for developing a new, revolutionary jet pack or personal drone??? Forget the U.S.A. Get your passport and pack your bags for Dubai. Maddening how much of a big deal the FAA makes out of anything they can't identify. This, despite almost every crash in history due to MECHANICAL FAILURE, NOT collision. Even then, those collisions are with other full scale aviation vehicles. But yeah...let's go into panic mode over some guy with a jet pack or a drone. I guess history counts for nothing around here. That said...

Of all the places to fly, in the flight line of an airport isn't the smartest place to fly. We can only assume that someone with that much moxie is ALSO hyper aware of his surroundings.

Discuss.

D

Looking at birdstrikes ,,if a human plus jet pac hit ,I dont think outcome be good for all involved, scary thought,,another reason for me not to fly,I would have to be comfortably numb as Pink Floyd would put itView attachment 119895

We make and repair RADOMES where I work. This would be good for business in times like these.

Reactions: Harleydude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers