Major jello on P3

Reaction score
Just saw this user on FB post his initial video with the P3 and there is a lot of shake, jello going on. I don't know if this is due to the gimbal or just the lack of using a ND filter to slow the shutter down. Has any other early adapters seen this with the units currently arriving?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've found another one!!!

And check out this one from just before the 1 min mark, gimbal goes a little nuts
not looking good :(

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Horizon off in this one
that's more than half the videos Ive checked out in the last few mins

Yep Mal you are finding a lot and we are seeing these shared around the various forums. I think a lot of this could be mitigated with a good ND filter, however the lack of shooting at 2.7K 60fps could have helped a lot and unless they can open that up on a firmware update, not sure if jello on sunny days can totally be eliminated.

Horizon off again

Yep Mal you are finding a lot and we are seeing these shared around the various forums. I think a lot of this could be mitigated with a good ND filter, however the lack of shooting at 2.7K 60fps could have helped a lot and unless they can open that up on a firmware update, not sure if jello on sunny days can totally be eliminated.
That jello has nothing to do with sunny weather, that's almost violent shaking.

Leveling the horizon can be fixed when the proper version of the app comes out, the shaking/Jello is very worrying, those must be either defective units or the owner has not removed the padding between the gimbal and base.
I've just read the manual and there isn't any padding to remove from the gimbal and Base, there's only the gimbal clamp to be removed.

Wow the horizon is way off. Just a suggestion, these few p3's wouldn't have been calibrated on an uneven surface and the unit thinks it's level ? Is the jello cofined to the 4K model?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31