Major Deviations in one cell

Reaction score
I uploaded a bunch of logs to healthydrones.com and one of my two batteries is showing repeated major deviations on the same cell on multiple separate flights.. Suggesttions? Would DJI accept this info as justification for warranty replacement?

Capture.PNG

I just RMA'd a battery to DJI Los Angeles based on HealthyDrones analysis. They did not even ask me to send the logs. We will have to see what they do about it but the label they sent me for return said "Part Swap" on it. I really hope it means they expect to send a replacement.
FYI contact [email protected] rather than [email protected]. They are MUCH better at responding.

Reactions: AlmostTan
I just RMA'd a battery to DJI Los Angeles based on HealthyDrones analysis. They did not even ask me to send the logs. We will have to see what they do about it but the label they sent me for return said "Part Swap" on it. I really hope it means they expect to send a replacement.
FYI contact [email protected] rather than [email protected]. They are MUCH better at responding.
Would love to have you keep us posted on what they do for you as a few of us have experienced this too. Might even be new thread worthy.

Would love to have you keep us posted on what they do for you as a few of us have experienced this too. Might even be new thread worthy.

I will keep you all posted here and the HealthyDrones thread. I also posted in the Google Group forum for Healthy drones.

Reactions: AlmostTan
I will keep you all posted here and the HealthyDrones thread. I also posted in the Google Group forum for Healthy drones.

My original battery from 5/15 is doing this on the last two flights. I emailed DJI USA with screen shots from HealthyDrones. Curious as to what your outcome was.

They replace mine without asking any questions based on the healthydrones report.

My original battery from 5/15 is doing this on the last two flights. I emailed DJI USA with screen shots from HealthyDrones. Curious as to what your outcome was.

I have had three batteries do this and DJI has replaced all 3 almost immediately after they received them. They paid for the return RMA shipping each time. Can't beat the service.

Reactions: TJay
Awesome, thanks for your input.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl