Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

M2 Twitches on P1

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by Kodiakcowboy79, May 23, 2018.

1. Kodiakcowboy79

Ok, so through alot of headache, I have M2 that twitches. Motor changed, ESC changed, upgraded board and the dawg gone ******* still twitches! Hooked up to software and no dice! Same problem. Ideas????

#1 Kodiakcowboy79, May 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018
  2. Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor

Welcome to the Phantom Pilots Forum, can you share a video of the twitching please. Does it twitch only at startup?

3. Kodiakcowboy79

Ok so for **** and giggles I reinstalled the ESC new one and fired it up. Problem is gone.

But in regard to your question:
    The studder/twitching was both. It would twitch on startup and while activating all the motors. When I would hook it up to the DJI software and conduct the motor test, M2 would only twitch/studder still.

I believe that when I tried to initially put the new ESC in, I didn't have a good solid soldered connection on the red wire which in turn again gave me a studder/twitch.