Luminar 3.1.0

Reaction score
I am currently testing out Skylum's Luminar 3.1.0 and liking it....as an alternative to Lightroom. Wouldn't replace Photoshop though there is a plug-in for it. Has anyone else here been using it and what are your thoughts?

Attachments

• Accent-2.0.png
    Accent-2.0.png
    210 KB · Views: 251
I had high hopes for it but when I installed it I got error messages because my graphics card was not supported. Skylum tech support worked with me for days trying to find a work around but we ended up UnInstalling it and they gave me a full refund.

That's what I get for trying to stretch the life of my computer out as far as possible LOL!

Reactions: Kara Murphy
I had high hopes for it but when I installed it I got error messages because my graphics card was not supported. Skylum tech support worked with me for days trying to find a work around but we ended up UnInstalling it and they gave me a full refund.

That's what I get for trying to stretch the life of my computer out as far as possible LOL!
Interesting. I haven't had issues on my Macbook yet but I still need some time to thoroughly work it. Thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: BigAl07
I am currently testing out Skylum's Luminar 3.1.0 and liking it....as an alternative to Lightroom. Wouldn't replace Photoshop though there is a plug-in for it. Has anyone else here been using it and what are your thoughts?

When it comes to working with the Sky, and getting things done quickly this has been the go to software , and rarely do we need the PS for editing pics. I really like the ability to just drag pictures in from the desktop , allows us to move quickly as do some of the quick fixes.

Before this we were using Photo Editor Movavi app. Also very good but nothing like the Luminar is now but the Movavi offers the best compare features.

Luminar also handles 8000 x 6000 Super Size pics with ease so its a good choice with all the new features that have been added .

Running it on a 3.7 mac pro quad core

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your drone in and out of the storm.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic