Low voltage... Is this really bad?

Battery seems fine, no major cell deviations and giood capacity for the cycle count. Voltage sagged during a brief period of high current drain. This is to be expected. You could avoid it by planning your missions so they execute with less aggressive altitude increase. If any cell drops below three volts in flight the battery will shut off in mid air.
i feel so so relieved at hearing that ;-) thank you. so the battery is still good to use do you think ?

My earlier comment regarding battery life after 52 cycles giving an alleged 87% was surprising given my experience with double the charge cycle counts on mine. I flew a mission today and a pano trip totalling 18 minutes and came back on 45% ( not voltage indicative) so I'm curious as to how this pans out. Not going near your experience or knowledge as I'll get smashed.
lol any feedback is good feedback for me :) i might need to cycle my battery down to 8% as i haven't done that in a while so it may help to correct any cells

Little is known about how the so called battery life is determined. last mah reported (as it relates to total capacity) and cell variations (frequency and magnitude) are seemingly aignificantly more reliable indicators. If we consider that the battery is expected to deliver 300 cycles (based on DJI claims) 248/300 = 83%.
so i am pretty much bang on with my one it seem's :)

lol any feedback is good feedback for me :) i might need to cycle my battery down to 8% as i haven't done that in a while so it may help to correct any cells
I wouldn't bother doing that, you are just unnecessarily stressing the battery. The best you might hope for us the % remaining might be calibrated, it won't help cell balance. You don't appear to have a cell balance issue with that pack anyway.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Hi guys the last two flights I had with this battery I noticed it says low voltage. I am wondering if this is bad. I included a screen shot plus a link to the whole mission. Want to say that this was a litchi mission where I went out of signal for a few mins which will explain the long "signal loss" message. View attachment 86253

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

I had a similar problem and found out the battery was not making good contact. When I put it in I give it a little extra pop with the palm of my hand. It seemed to work for me. At first I thought my battery was bad. Just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94