Low planes

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 62848

OK I in residential area,talk about Low planes cesnas ,I know I have to give way by law but what if they circle below 400ft above where I stay,,if it was a drone the cops be here,,now I put my drone up to give him a greeting and a wave it's lucky he not return but waited for him,[Language removed by Moderator[,,who's these pilots that invade my space,he circle 4 times in which I thought that's it so sent drone up,,am I in the wrong,I might still lay complaint to CAA,,,at that height in a plane if something goes wrong he's in the poo,,no airspace to try save it,,no I'm not ranting ,,decisions, thoughts and ideas appreciated,,little me going to make a stand off,I regret not taking a picture cause it not the only time,,blooming learner pilots should have there own turf ,not cruising around over town and houses at very low rpm,,,I be waiting for his return tommorow

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya need some of these in your neighborhood ianzone! They keep those pesky little buzzboxes to a minimum in my area. Flight path to their Cannon Range takes em right over my house, sometimes at treetop level.

Attachments

• 5a54f121c32ae644008b5412-750-375.jpg
    5a54f121c32ae644008b5412-750-375.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 169
Oh Yeh I like it,,,going to email this small airport in the morning ask I I can fly around in circles above the runway lol,,just add I'm just about flying to rules all the time but this really peeved me off to react now,I share my reply from them in the morning

OK I email kapity airport and now wait for reply,,,it seems pilots can fly where ever once left the airport,,we'll that not seem right,,will update when they reply which should be soon since I say I come do circles with me drone,,might get some attention
Screenshot_20190628-085532.jpg

Update,,we'll got reply but not what I wanted,,,he out of the office till July 1st,,,we'll this the beginning, I stick this out
20190628_093007.jpg

Another update,,tower says they at 1000 to 1500ft,,I can't prove he was below,he was well below this height so I'm fighting a rock at moment
20190628_111630.jpg

Bit of a losing battle but there won't get rid of me in a hurry,,tower observation must have been radar cause way out of there sight for them to observe height from tower,

OK I been shot down in flames
Little man not enough money to fight airport,but cam is ready,I know I have to give way to manned craft but put me drone up to stop this thing circling,I wasent going to bring it down,just wanted it to disappear, it was way low and can't do nothing about it,,I'm good with slingshot so that might be next,I not muck around,white collar criminals.how can I beat these lyers,
Screenshot_20190703-172421.jpg

@ianzone bud I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...

It's VERY difficult to determine an aircraft's accurate altitude from the ground without training/experience and a scale reference item/point. I was circling a family members home a couple years back at 1000'AGL and my father-in-law said, "I'm surprised you are allowed to fly below 400' in this area."

Also it's possible that someone from CAA could potentially be more "aware" of your location, flying style, and self admitted propensity to launch your sUAS in the vicinity of manned aircraft. We call this "putting ourselves on the radar" and that's something you always want to avoid. My suggestions is to play it VERY safe going forward and find an alternate area to fly for a while or make VERY certain you are grounded when a manned aircraft comes into the area.

It's VERY difficult to determine an aircraft's accurate altitude from the ground without training/experience and a scale reference item/point. I was circling a family members home a couple years back at 1000'AGL and my father-in-law said, "I'm surprised you are allowed to fly below 400' in this area."

Also it's possible that someone from CAA could potentially be more "aware" of your location, flying style, and self admitted propensity to launch your sUAS in the vicinity of manned aircraft. We call this "putting ourselves on the radar" and that's something you always want to avoid. My suggestions is to play it VERY safe going forward and find an alternate area to fly for a while or make VERY certain you are grounded when a manned aircraft comes into the area.
I couldn't agree more with every word in that post.

Ian, respectfully, please go back and read that one again.

You should not launch when there's a manned aircraft flying in your area and you should definitely not tell the authorities, or the www, that you are doing so.

Poke a hornet's nest and you have a very good chance of being stung.

My best to you my friend, take care

Last edited:

Yip understand well and I don't want to make myself a target or give others bad name in this Hobbie, not usually fly above where I'm staying,it's just up and back down to take pictures of island,I have not been flying lately because I am between airports and do play safe,this 1 plane was in the wrong and they know it , I knew I should have taken picture from ground but after this plane doing low circles,me Mr impatient launched, the plane was gone but I stayed in hover,I know it was a stupid thing to do but there was no risk to anyone,just sounds bad and probly marked for good now,as in my reply to airport I should have showed more restraint and sat on my hands,this not the only occasion they come past at low height and I'm ready with me cam to catch them out,already been lite aircraft crashs in this regin over the years and they all cesna craft,I'm sure if I ask anyone in this district they will agree planes come low and at idle speed,,pretty gutted cause they have all me info so if I get in trouble got myself to blame,they seem to think I'm stupid Rouge pilot ,I keep all my flights so it keeps me safe in that part ,this plane was just low full stop and I can't prove it,it's like a line of people protecting people,,,so to all phantom pilots and other flyers sorry for attracting attention,if I get in trouble I take my punishment no worries,just hope me drones not get confiscated :confused:I tryed ,Ian v giants .I lost

OK I can tell this post caused lot of hate,I think it's time to remove me from this forum,,thanks all for support and laughs over time here and have learnt alot from you clever buggers:)for this i'm very great full, not want to do any harm so signing out for good and asking to be banned,,sorry all you my family here but cause enough harm with this thread
Hope you all do well in the future and stay safe
I get by being alone so must be destiny for me
Take care and thanks again
Signing out Ian:(:(:(:(:(:(shall miss you all

OK I can tell this post caused lot of hate,I think it's time to remove me from this forum,,thanks all for support and laughs over time here and have learnt alot from you clever buggers:)for this i'm very great full, not want to do any harm so signing out for good and asking to be banned,,sorry all you my family here but cause enough harm with this thread
Hope you all do well in the future and stay safe
I get by being alone so must be destiny for me
Take care and thanks again
Signing out Ian:(:(:(:(:(:(shall miss you all

Why do some novice model aircraft operators feel they must Police the (manned aircraft) skies?

You should just mind your own business and make sure you operate safely.
Neither your or your property were mentioned to be at risk yet you were driven to make a splash.

Go ahead and leave if you want, who cares if you stay or go?
Who cares if I stay or go?

This is an anonymous chat forum and you might have many screen names.

Why do some novice model aircraft operators feel they must Police the (manned aircraft) skies?

You should just mind your own business and make sure you operate safely.
Neither your or your property were mentioned to be at risk yet you were driven to make a splash.

Go ahead and leave if you want, who cares if you stay or go?
Who cares if I stay or go?

This is an anonymous chat forum and you might have many screen names.
No I don't police the sky,,why you reply,you just made me mad,another reason for me to disapear ,,I'm a nobody so no one care anyway,your reply is taken on board though,mind my own business just winds me up to exploding point,what's my screen name got to do with it,shall I change it again,I don't care anymore

No I don't police the sky,,...

You may be deluded.

Your OP initiating this thread was all about manned aircraft 'invading your space' and 'going to make a stand', etc.

You own/operate a toy flying-camera. Get a grip.

**** Thread Closed ****

I think maybe we're getting a bit too passionate about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20