Low noise prop 9455s unstable

Reaction score
Hi
bought a batch of new 9455 low noise but find them unstable. The seller claims that you also have to change the paddle to work properly? anyone who knows about it?

s-l640 (1).jpg What I mean with paddle are the 2 small holders to the props, someone who changed them?

I just had a set of Carbon Fiber folding 9455 result in my Phantom 2 destroyed. Less than five seconds after takeoff, my quad shot into the air at warp speed on its own, tried throttling back without immediate response, tried killing motors with no response. After about 15 seconds my throttle down command was taken, at which point the aircraft went full bore at a 30 degrees incline from about 250 ft to the ground

Reactions: griter34
If you're asking if it's necessary to change these to use the low noise props on a P4P, the answer is no. The props are plug and play.

I find my p4p looking very unstable during anything close to a fast decent. It shakes like crazy on the way down.

Hey this is Phantom Rain, we did a lot of testing with the New Silent Props , We did find issue when breaking hard right at the end of the decent, but as you can see on the video if you go to 3:03 you can see how smooth it should be for you.

Is it likely that you were fighting the decent and than that would explain why you were getting chatter, something to consider.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers