Low cost stabilized FLIR for P4P+

Reaction score
Made a low cost STABILIZED Boson320 FLIR system for my Phantom 4 Pro+
Uploaded samples on my Gallery page . . more details here on the P4P Discussion Page
P4P Stabilized FLIR for under $5,000
Video and still samples both with and without stabilization working here
FLIR Page on my website

Total cost including the Phantom $4800 Canadian. It uses the Phantom Gimble. Boson fits underneath. Quite stable
upload_2018-4-29_21-45-9.png

FLIR KIT.jpg

Last edited:
What is WHAT? . . you mean the tripod. That is holding a small "black Pearl" monitor with dual receiver frequencies. My FLIR setup transmits on 5.8GHz and the pearl shows my FLIR (infrared) view of the scene simultaneously with what I see on the Phantom display. I could mount that on my controller but that's too cumbersome. That photo I had just launched the Phantom and was walking over to the FLIR display.

Other "What is its" . . Phantom 4 Pro+, BOSON 320 FLIR Camera, 1UAS camera Mount and transmitter unit . . check out the link in the original post for more.

Reactions: Capt KO
Made a low cost STABILIZED Boson320 FLIR system for my Phantom 4 Pro+
Uploaded samples on my Gallery page . . more details here on the P4P Discussion Page
P4P Stabilized FLIR for under $5,000
Video and still samples both with and without stabilization working here
FLIR Page on my website

Total cost including the Phantom $4800 Canadian. It uses the Phantom Gimble. Boson fits underneath. Quite stable
View attachment 98304
View attachment 98303
So, what actual paying jobs have you accomplished with an infrared camera?

So, what actual paying jobs have you accomplished with an infrared camera?
None as of yet . . I just got the systems last month and I'm now out of the country till June . . but I expect it will be a part of my business going forward . I have some improvements planned and will post when working. My primary work is around surveillance and security, special events as well as some natural resources and real estate work.

Reactions: Capt KO
That particular links returns the following message:

Error - Page Not Found

Please check the URL.

Otherwise, click here to be redirected to the homepage.
OOOOPs sorry . . . I recently updated my entire website here's a good link now FLIR Infrared I'm travelling in USA till June and will do more updates when I get back

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4