Loving the waypoints! Just went out 3 3/4 miles then back.

Reaction score
Title says it all. Landed with 26% battery left. Ignore the time thats not correct. Rendering the video now and will upload it shortly and post the link.

Screenshot_20150719-121034_zpsbvd1e6hi.png

EDIT: Here is the long range video from this flight. Youtube is still processing it so give it a little time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yves
What happens if you are using waypoints and the controller loses connectivity of the P3? Does it keep going until it reaches the waypoint or will it return to home?

Prostreet - do you (or anyone) know if the Dev firmware have any issues in excess of the current public firmware when running DJI pilot app? I am very interested in trying GS out but don't want to risk having other restrictions or issues when flying normally with the DJI Pilot app.

Prostreet - do you (or anyone) know if the Dev firmware have any issues in excess of the current public firmware when running DJI pilot app? I am very interested in trying GS out but don't want to risk having other restrictions or issues when flying normally with the DJI Pilot app.
There are some Fix's in this version. Works great with the pilot app. I haven't found any issues with it.

Maybe if I used a telescope. As you can see I have virtually nothing around me that it could do any damage to if it flew off on its own. Would be my loss.
Unless the something you run into has wings/rotors. It's probably not worth the risk for you to establish web/internet evidence of this should you ever run into anything.

As a pilot also, these are the type of things we don't put out there publicly.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Unless the something you run into has wings/rotors. It's probably not worth the risk for you to establish web/internet evidence of this should you ever run into anything.

I am talking about there is nothing but water fields or trees for it to fall on. I won't do any autonomous flights over 400'. That video was 300'. When it becomes law I will follow the law.

Reactions: Louis_Eng

That's ridiculous. 90% of all my flights are waypoint flights, I use Trackimo, :)

As a pilot also, k

That's BS, you would have more intelligence.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl